Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halo multiplayer weapons

assault rifle: good for long distance to burst a few rounds to reset there shield charge timer. And good against medium range shotgun wielders

Shotgun: Good for up close, aim for the face. Also try getting a point blank shot combined with a melee attack. (2 for 1 deal here)

Pistol: Most versetile, after you snipe someone and you dont get the head shot, finish em off with the pistol. Very effective up to great distances. (duh)

Sniper: What else can i say? Dont use up close

Rocket: great for taking out campers and always jump then fire

plasma rifle: Shoot and work your way towards them for the melee attack

plasma pistol: keep charged and sneak up to knock out there shields. Finish em off with a melee or some rapid fire

frag grenades: Learn to be effective with these at any range and against people chasing you. You will own.

Plasma grendes: delyed explosion, good for trying to escape a bad scene. Works nice with plasma rifle, keep em stunned and stick em

needler: try to get behind em. Roll a frag grenade by them, unleash hell and enjoy the show.

Peace.
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 04-19-2002 at 03:34 PM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

i wreck house with the pistol, ive gotten so much better with it, i think it might be my new fav weapon in halo, i use it all the time, i rarely switch from it, cause it has really good accuracy, i think that from big distances, the assualt rifle sucks, the bullets spread way too much. its only good for close up fighting, but i still prefer the pistol, and the plasma grenades

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    i wreck house with the pistol, ive gotten so much better with it, i think it might be my new fav weapon in halo, i use it all the time, i rarely switch from it, cause it has really good accuracy, i think that from big distances, the assualt rifle sucks, the bullets spread way too much. its only good for close up fighting, but i still prefer the pistol, and the plasma grenades
    Hey, Snoopy...if you haven't tried already, try manually pulling back the trigger button instead of holding it down. It is EXTREMELY accurate! Even 3-4 shots from a decent distance = death

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

woooowhooo!!! i'm changing my viewing speed and maually using my assualt rifle when i get home!!!

keep the tips/strageys a comming!!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by DZNUTZ
    woooowhooo!!! i'm changing my viewing speed and maually using my assualt rifle when i get home!!!

keep the tips/strageys a comming!!!
    lol, dude...not the Assault rifle...the pistol!!!

Originally posted by Maximus

Hey, Snoopy...if you haven't tried already, try manually pulling back the trigger button instead of holding it down. It is EXTREMELY accurate! Even 3-4 shots from a decent distance = death
    yea, i do that, its cool, its more accurate and more fun

Originally posted by ~nVidia~
    Welcome and my fav. weapons are Rocket Launcher, Sniper Rifle, and Shotgun. And who can forget the grenades!!!
    same here

Thread Information