Thread: hayabusa's multithrow!!

Default hayabusa's multithrow!!

well i really can't get it done coz simply i don't know the timing of the input...the second throw works sometimes but i don't know when to input the last 1 it's called izuna something i think

so if any 1 can explain to me the input timing i'd be greatful

thnxxx

Sorry man, it's just one of those things that you gotta figure out for yourself. I own DOA3, Hayabusa is my favorite character in it. I got the game on Launch and I still have a problem doing the multithrow off of a counter throw. I don't know, I think it's easier to do it off of a manual throw than off of a counter throw.

Originally posted by Liquid Gears
    Sorry man, it's just one of those things that you gotta figure out for yourself. I own DOA3, Hayabusa is my favorite character in it. I got the game on Launch and I still have a problem doing the multithrow off of a counter throw. I don't know, I think it's easier to do it off of a manual throw than off of a counter throw.
    I agree. You would have to put some serious time in to get the counter chain throw down pat. Most of the time you're not even expecting to get the reversal, so it's tough to be ready for the rest of the combo. You'd have to be trying to do it--that chain will never become instinctive. Try playing against a CPU character that does a lot of repetitive moves, like Jann Lee (he does a lot of high punches & kicks).

2 of my friends can do it, they use the analog stick and they said it makes it alot easier, so try it with the analog on

I hate that move because the CPU does it to me atleast 2 times everytime I fight him in Survival mode! It does so much damage and never fails for the CPU .

Screaming for Vengeance NomadLLama's Avatar

i actually got it through lots of practice, about 2 hours a night for 3 days. 2 hours only doing that throw. my thumb hurt soo much that i had to stop for about 2 weeks. now i don't remember it, and i don't have the commitment to do that practice again. i don't think my d-pad does either. especially when i use the d-pad all the time. halo... and every other time the game lets me to do so (racing games mostly) it was becasue DOA 3 was the first game i played on the xbox, i got used to it when i played halo for the first time, right after playing DOA.
    ha..

Thread Information