Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Chat Lounge

  1. #1
    Registered User cornflake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    86

    Default Chat Lounge

    I Think Its Broken
    Hidden Content
    Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

  2. #2
    Registered User Halo of Flies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Works for me...

  3. #3
    10k.
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    842

    Default

    and for me.

  4. #4
    The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    3,831

    Talking

    and It works for me. What time did you try to get in there.

  5. #5
    Banned Ninja Scroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    In Da SkiesOfArcadia
    Posts
    4,245

    Default

    I would'nt know, im at work and im not trying to get caught at work in a chat room!:o



    **Ninja proceeds t oget into da chat room after the rethinks it!.... Ninja's boss catches him in da chat and fires him!!**

  6. #6
    King of the Heavies GokuX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Inside.
    Posts
    1,864

    Default

    Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
    I would'nt know, im at work and im not trying to get caught at work in a chat room!:o

    So your boss doesn't care if you surf the internet then? Since you're obviously here right now. All the jobs I've worked they don't allow Internet surfing even when you have all of your work done and have absolutely nothing to do.

  7. #7
    Ya Stand Meh!!?!?!!111 JJaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Dirty Jerzee
    Posts
    5,725

    Default

    Originally posted by GokuX



    So your boss doesn't care if you surf the internet then? Since you're obviously here right now. All the jobs I've worked they don't allow Internet surfing even when you have all of your work done and have absolutely nothing to do.
    That sucks....

    R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Banned Ninja Scroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    In Da SkiesOfArcadia
    Posts
    4,245

    Default

    Originally posted by GokuX



    So your boss doesn't care if you surf the internet then? Since you're obviously here right now. All the jobs I've worked they don't allow Internet surfing even when you have all of your work done and have absolutely nothing to do.
    Well that's why im da role model around dis joint and Mr. Cool!
    I think I set a good example for my fellow addicts by being on da net while at work!
    Hey, my nephew JJax does it too! I think he got it from his uncle-Ninja (dat being ME ) inspired him!

    Where are you posting from GekoX?
    Last edited by Ninja Scroll; 04-26-2002 at 03:52 PM.

  9. #9
    Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    BAY AREA, CA.
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    yea i'm at work....and i hardly wor...err i mean i work hard..yea thats it. its called multitasking....give it a shot.
    btw..it helps if your your own boss

  10. #10
    Son of a Biscuit!!! LINKINPARK8591's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Insomnia Land
    Posts
    2,123

    Default well

    me i'm usually at school when i post so the computer won't bring up the chat lounge...............though when i go on at home which is very rarley since i'm busy at home then i go into the chat room......................................well laterz..........fellow xboxaddicts.....................

  11. #11
    King of the Heavies GokuX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Inside.
    Posts
    1,864

    Default

    Originally posted by DZNUTZ

    btw..it helps if your your own boss
    Oh I will be in due time. I can't wait.

  12. #12
    King of the Heavies GokuX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Inside.
    Posts
    1,864

    Default

    Originally posted by Ninja Scroll


    Well that's why im da role model around dis joint and Mr. Cool!
    I think I set a good example for my fellow addicts by being on da net while at work!
    Hey, my nephew JJax does it too! I think he got it from his uncle Ninja (dat being ME ) inspired him!

    Where are you posting from GekoX?
    I'm posting from my apartment. Right now I'm in college so I make it a personal policy not to work during the school year. I'm close to graduating though. I just work during the summer, usually at various universities working higher up in the IT departments. I could surf at one university job now that I think about it. Though the past couple of summers at other universities, they had a no internet surfing policy for employees. I don't complain though with the kind of pay I earn from working those jobs. We do play Unreal Tournament and what not during our lunch breaks. I'm sure I'll be bringing in the XBox quite often this summer.

  13. #13
    Banned Ninja Scroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    In Da SkiesOfArcadia
    Posts
    4,245

    Default

    Originally posted by GokuX


    I'm posting from my apartment. Right now I'm in college so I make it a personal policy not to work during the school year. I'm close to graduating though. I just work during the summer, usually at various universities working higher up in the IT departments. I could surf at one university job now that I think about it. Though the past couple of summers at other universities, they had a no internet surfing policy for employees. I don't complain though with the kind of pay I earn from working those jobs. We do play Unreal Tournament and what not during our lunch breaks. I'm sure I'll be bringing in the XBox quite often this summer.
    Congrates on getting ready to finish up your schooling GekoX!
    I need to take my ass to college too, so I can make some real crazy doe yo! Dont get me wrong, I make some nice cheese now, it's just that I know I can always do better.

  14. #14
    King of the Heavies GokuX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Inside.
    Posts
    1,864

    Default

    Thanks for the props Ninja.

  15. #15
    Banned Ninja Scroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    In Da SkiesOfArcadia
    Posts
    4,245

    Thumbs up sweeeeeeeeet!!

    D@mn, Linkin Park.. your NEW siggy is tight yo!
    I see it says "the joker" on da top right hand corner, I take it he made it for ya?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •