Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell Freezes Over Yet Again

Shocked Hell Freezes Over Yet Again

I traded in my Xbox for a PS2 today. Actually the store is sold out so I pick up the console on Wednesday.

I'm not writing this to antagonize anyone here so I'll keep my reasons personal. You are all good people and I wish the best for the Xbox. Take care.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Default Re: Hell Freezes Over Yet Again

Originally posted by Xboxfan123
    I traded in my Xbox for a PS2 today. Actually the store is sold out so I pick up the console on Wednesday.

I'm not writing this to antagonize anyone here so I'll keep my reasons personal. You are all good people and I wish the best for the Xbox. Take care.
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! WHY WHY Why?
    Oh well!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

man, with a name like XboxFan i am surprised, oh well, if you want a PS2 that bad, don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out. :P

I did it the other way around. Trust me - it's better!

P.S. Will you be getting the 5hit port of 'Wreckless'? LOL!

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Its the guys choise! Probbbly he trated it in because his friends were bashing him for buying an Xbox!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

You, Triator.... hold me back.....hold me back, c'mon hold me back, aww forget it. I cant believe it man just before E3 and the rush of games. I'm very disapointed with you

Man, you could have soared to great hieghts...its a shame.

Ya I just might go trade mine in as well after reading the big E3 announcement of all the online Games including 3 I already own. What a waste to buy a game and find out there gonna release online versions later on. I guess its the microsoft way though. Always has been..............always will be.

There was no point in telling us this useless information. No one cares. Enjoy your new "game console".

Originally posted by Kyle Static
    You, Triator.... hold me back.....hold me back, c'mon hold me back, aww forget it. I cant believe it man just before E3 and the rush of games. I'm very disapointed with you
    SF??? Help me out.

I expected to get flamed here. No suprise. I still really enjoyed this site.

thanks for the good-bye, but HOW COULD U GET RID OF THE XBOX!!! AND FOR A PS2! MAN! well best uh luck.
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

For some reason.. I just dont believe you!!!!!.....

Originally posted by Halo of Flies
    I did it the other way around. Trust me - it's better!

P.S. Will you be getting the 5hit port of 'Wreckless'? LOL!
    I bought Gran Trurismo 3 and getting Grand Theft Auto III soon. Waiting for Madden 2003 and NHL 2003.

I have nothing against the Xbox and had fun with it but I had my reasons for trading it in.

Originally posted by halo_11
    thanks for the good-bye, but HOW COULD U GET RID OF THE XBOX!!! AND FOR A PS2! MAN! well best uh luck.
    Thanks. Bye all. I think you will find out soon why that wasn't as bad a move as it seems. Bye.

Keep the x-box. Buy a PS2 too for all I care but keep the Box. The PS2 may be the present (I don't think it is) but the X-Box is the future.
    Hidden Content

(I hope to have X-Ray changed to Peepers)

Originally posted by Xboxfan123

Thanks. Bye all. I think you will find out soon why that wasn't as bad a move as it seems. Bye.
    Why?

ya why?
    Hidden Content
    Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

Originally posted by XBox Owner

Why?
    I bought my Xbox one week after launch. The Xbox had defects in North America. No big deal for any new console. When there were so many defective units in Japan that proved that MS still couldn't get it right. They needed a flawless launch in Japan and coudn't do it. Their ruputation is ruined in Japan. The Xbox had to do well in the UK and they didn't. All of this filters back to North America so don't say who cares about the UK and Japan.

MS lowered the price because they had to. The system just was not selling. Sony can lower the price because they have such a stronghold in the industry. The price cut will hurt MS because they were already losing $ at 299 USD. Now they will lose about 160 USD for every console sold. You do the math.

I enjoyed my Xbox but all the Dreamcast danger signs are here. The Titanic was big and powerfull but it still sunk right? I think the Xbox will survive a while longer because MS has a huge ego. Great system bad timing. Hope I'm wrong guys. Nothing I have said will be popular here but it's all happened.
    Last edited by Xboxfan123; 05-20-2002 at 08:41 PM.

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

ummmm, ok

HELLO, READ THIS FOO!!

MS= 98BILLION BUCKS

Sega = 2billion bucks

YOU DO THE MATH FOO!

also, the defect in japan was not a defect at all.....scratches didnt do anything to the performance of the box, SO SHUT UP FOO!

xbox is new in this business, they got money and they got time, why ya getting all worried, oh well, you dont make your decision, i was almost in ur boat at one time but i saw the light.

Originally posted by ChickenSHHHH
    ummmm, ok

HELLO, READ THIS FOO!!

MS= 98BILLION BUCKS

Sega = 2billion bucks

Did you mean Sony?

If so, you have just proven my point.

Thread Information