Thread: stuck controler

Default stuck controler

i dont know if i am the only one but my god damn controlers keep getting stuck pushing a button or direction i am on my fourth controler and that one just got stuck pushing down i cant control spidy any more i know what your thinking he spills something on them but i havent ever i take good care of my equipment i think it is a faulty product and microsoft should be held responsible.

i have 2 controlers and the only thing wrong is one of the back bottons sticks every once and a while

BTW, calm down, try puting like wd-40 on it or something, or try one of that mad catz controllers. and if you can use better grammer, im not sayin ur have to b perfect (im not ) but use periods and stuff, it was kinda hard to read.
    Last edited by Xbox Owner; 04-27-2002 at 02:21 PM.

Take it apart, clean it, and put it back together. If that doesn't work try to return it.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I have 5 controllers. 4 first party with no problems, and a crappy Pro Pad by some weird company (i got it because Circut City didnt have any more originals and needed 2 controllers). Anyway, the crappy controller sucks, buttons arent responsive, joysticks hurt my thunmbs after a while, feels like its ready to fall apart, rumbles like crap, etc. But thats not broken or anything, it just sucks naturally.

Default Re: stuck controler

Originally posted by sofakinggood
    i dont know if i am the only one but my god damn controlers keep getting stuck pushing a button or direction i am on my fourth controler and that one just got stuck pushing down i cant control spidy any more i know what your thinking he spills something on them but i havent ever i take good care of my equipment i think it is a faulty product and microsoft should be held responsible.
    hmm...
    well ...looks like less than 10 post syndrome..
    all probs should go away afta u reach 11 posts..

peace
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

only problem i have is one of my first party controllers. When playing Halo sometimes when a level starts my gun starts shooting without pressing right trigger, but it stops the first time you press in the right trigger. Not a big deal, just kind of a **** off and I am well beyond any symptoms of the 10 post syndrome.

yup definately the less that 10 syndrome, like 90 percent of problems occur to those who have less that 10 posts. also just read the posters name.... i think that says it all soFAKINGgood hmm.... i wonder

Thumbs down I have the same problem dude.

Hey punk, I´ve got the same problem that you, but mine isn´t that worst, I take care of my equipment by 2 reasons, i live in mexico and here the controls are more expensive and the other reason is to have them in good quaility.

But I dont know why MADCATZ just suck.. .ick they should stop makin controls and stuff for videogames. Dont you think ?
    XBRION SEZ:"pain is weakness leaving your body, so stop bein fragged" Hidden Content 27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" WIDTH="300" HEIGHT="66" CODEBASE="http://active.macromedia.com/flash5/cabs/
    swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0">

LOOP="true" QUALITY="high"
    PLUGINSPAGE="Hidden Content href="http://xbrion.tripod.com/">VISIT MY WESITE

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm...

Well sorry to hear about you guys having problems with your controllers, dam, i know that sh@% must suck. My advice is to stick to the Microsoft controllers. And if you choose to get a third party controller then simply get a Vortex or Pelican.

Untill next time...

Default Hey graveguy !!

When I went to buy my 3rd party control (Madcatz), I was originally goin to buy a Pelican but in the store I went (BESTBUY) they lied me and told me that the Pelican Accessories where goin bad, corrupt or disfunctional, So they told it was better to buy a Madcatz pad So I Believe in them and I got this Sh/7. They monkey punks ass bastards. Burn In hell. And cause I went for vacations to Us I can ask for my guarantee.
    XBRION SEZ:"pain is weakness leaving your body, so stop bein fragged" Hidden Content 27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" WIDTH="300" HEIGHT="66" CODEBASE="http://active.macromedia.com/flash5/cabs/
    swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0">

LOOP="true" QUALITY="high"
    PLUGINSPAGE="Hidden Content href="http://xbrion.tripod.com/">VISIT MY WESITE

One of my 3rd party controllers pauses the game for no reason at all... and sometimes it freezes my Xbox altogether, I don't plug it into my Xbox anymore hehe.
    UltraMuffin - Nature's Cruelest Mistake
    Hidden Content

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

only prob i ever had was the sticky button issue....
    thankfully i only buy 1st party products and a warranty...so all i had to do was go..heres my controller...give me a new one...voila...all done. its good to have that option for the next 2 and a half years!

I actually like my mad catz and haven't had a problem with them... of course, there could be many causes of sticky buttons. Especially if anyone starts releasing adult games for the Xbox...

man performance is the worse whateveru do dont BUY A PERFORMANCE control,mine sux all the buttons are hard tppush the joysticks feel like they loose and they are going to break off.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Rule #1: For the highest reliability, only purchase 1st party controllers.

Rule #2: If you surpass 10 posts, your XBox will not self destruct and buttons on your controllers stick

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

he meant..."will not stick"

I would return it never had trouble with the controllers. My system likes to freeze sometimes though.

Thread Information