Thread: XBOX Online Magazine

Default XBOX Online Magazine

Hello,
    My Crew and I have been planning a XBOX Online Magazine for the past few months. We are at this moment especially looking for a professional website designer since our former website designer has left due to personal problems. We are looking for experienced writers. Mostly for reviews in our Magazine. I do recieve most of the games from developers, but those are for reviews I write. We are looking for writers who rent and/or buy XBOX games a lot. If you are interested e-mail me at my private e-mail ahaxton@directvinternet.com
    Also please only send serious e-mails. We have our own dedicated servers running with a Server Administrator looking over them. I spend a lot of money each month to run on a huge OC-48 Backbone connection, So I can tell you right away this isnt some Geocities Site lol. Writers please send along a resume and/or portfolio. We are also looking for Digital Artists to help design our Magazine cover and other portions of the mag.

Cheers,
    Alex Haxton
    XIOM- Editor
    XBOX Insider Online Magazine

BUMP

Talking SOUNDS COOL!

I will think about it, question any of these people getting paid?

No one is getting paid as of yet. All the money so far we have is paying for all the servers etc.
    We are planning to promote XIOM a lot since we have a few things up our sleeves with an XBOX site that everyone loves. Im not releasing any info about this since its hush hush right now.

Cheers,
    Alex Haxton
    XIOM Editor

Thread Information