Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 8 New Soul Calibur 2 Mpegs

Originally posted by GokuX
    Preferabley Maxi. I also like Yoshimitsu. Voldo is good for laughs.
    Okay, I feel ya on Maxi aka Elvis and Yoshimitsu (someone you need skillz to play with) but Valdo?
    Yeah, he can throw you off, but you think he's funny?

So let me get this straight,... g@y people are funny to look at?

btw, yo GekoX, your siggy aint working bro!

Buddy, I don't have any brothers or sisters. I just kick those ****y Asians in the arcade. Them and there stupid fu*king Street Fighter grabing rule. Fu*k that, I'll grab any time I want, as many times as I want. What are they gonna pull a knife on me over a video game. Give me a break. If they don't like it they can get the hell out and go back to their own country. Nobody Fu*ks with me, especially when I'm playing Street Fighter.

I joking too, about that movie. That Street Fighter movie blew chunks. I was very dissapointed in that flick. "Street Fighter: The Animated Movie", now that movie kicked Ass!! Same goes for the "Street Fighter Alpha" movie.

Originally posted by Liquid Gears
    Buddy, I don't have any brothers or sisters. I just kick those ****y Asians in the arcade. Them and there stupid fu*king Street Fighter grabing rule. Fu*k that, I'll grab any time I want, as many times as I want. What are they gonna pull a knife on me over a video game. Give me a break. If they don't like it they can get the hell out and go back to their own country. Nobody Fu*ks with me, especially when I'm playing Street Fighter.

I joking too, about that movie. That Street Fighter movie blew chunks. I was very dissapointed in that flick. "Street Fighter: The Animated Movie", now that movie kicked Ass!! Same goes for the "Street Fighter Alpha" movie.
    Ninja says: you better had been joking LG. Oh, I own SF: The Animated Movie and it was pimp tight. AS far a Alpha, I never seen it, is it better than the first SF?

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Ninja says: you better had been joking LG. Oh, I own SF: The Animated Movie and it was pimp tight. AS far a Alpha, I never seen it, is it better than the first SF?
    Oh man, your missing out. If I were you I would go rent it. It's Awesome. I got it and it's Sick. Also, they just brought out another Street Fighter Alpha Movie out. I can't remember the name. I think it's Volume 4 or something. Ah, I can't remember. Lokks sweet though. Hey, do you have that grabing rule in your arcades? If you do, do you go along with it. I think it's redikulous!

Oh man, your missing out. If I were you I would go rent it. It's Awesome. I got it and it's Sick. Also, they just brought out another Street Fighter Alpha Movie out. I can't remember the name. I think it's Volume 4 or something. Ah, I can't remember. Lokks sweet though. Hey, do you have that grabing rule in your arcades? If you do, do you go along with it. I think it's redikulous!
    You know what LG, I used to collect all the DB & DBZ video's all way up the the Cell series and I just slipped on them.
    Trying to keep up with anime/manga is a pain in da ass!
    I was surpised I was able to purchase all the Dragon Balls all the way into the mid-100's!
    Now i'll just get the DVD boxed set when I feel I have da cheese to burn!

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

You know what LG, I used to collect all the DB & DBZ video's all way up the the Cell series and I just slipped on them.
    Trying to keep up with anime/manga is a pain in da ass!
    I was surpised I was able to purchase all the Dragon Balls all the way into the mid-100's!
    Now i'll just get the DVD boxed set when I feel I have da cheese to burn!
    Hey man DBZ rules. I have the whole Freeza Saga on tape. I don't bother buying them, they're a little to pricey here. I just tape them, especially when it starts to get really cool. Lately here, they have been showing a lot of repeats on TV. I'm starting to wonder when they are gonna start showing new ones. I've seen as far as when Majin Buu came out of his eggy thing. Who's your favorite guy?

Hey man DBZ rules. I have the whole Freeza Saga on tape. I don't bother buying them, they're a little to pricey here. I just tape them, especially when it starts to get really cool. Lately here, they have been showing a lot of repeats on TV. I'm starting to wonder when they are gonna start showing new ones. I've seen as far as when Majin Buu came out of his eggy thing. Who's your favorite guy?
    ya know what i mean!?

Ive just started watching DBZ (hung over one saturday morning and caught the 2 hour showing)

And i yet to see a episode beyond when Vegeta Blows Up to try to kill Buu. They keep showing one, Then one at night. THen the same ones on saturday. WTF?

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

DBZ ownz.....here in the UK we've in the buu saga and vegetas gonna sacrafice himself 4 bula and trunks.......sniff its buetiful stuff

Ya that's as far as we've gottin' in Canada. Well somewhere around there.

Thread Information