Thread: Some Good HOTD 3 Shots

Default Some Good HOTD 3 Shots

Looks like they're laying off on the heavy cel shading that most seemed to have disliked in earlier shots. IMO its looking a lot better albeit still appears a tad cartoony

Pics from http://www.computerandvideogames.com

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

its not working (the pictures)
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by faceoff508
    its not working (the pictures)
    Hmmm...They work for me...

oh yea, now this game is a must buy for me, lol. im sooooo happy they got rid of that cel-shaded look, i just might buy this game and the lightgun, i LOVE lightgun games

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Looks cool, and I know the original THOTD arcade game is fun because I play it every time I go to the movies...but I dont see paying that much for a game with little replay value like that...

area 51 at the arcades was crazy fun, but it sucked on the psx, it was way too easy, i beat it in like 20 min with JUST THE CONTROLLER, lol, and i havent played it since. the new area 51 game they have (its not really new, but its like the second one, its called like Sector 19 or something like that) is off the hizzy, its sooooo fun.

Anyone ever play the Police 911 game made by Konami? The one where you actually have to move your body around and duck behind things, etc...? That is loads of fun.

And Crisis Zone is awesome, the one where you hit the thing on the floor to hide behind a shield and reload, whatever, that game is awesome.

did u ever play silent scope at the arcades? it was pretty fun. the gun was so cool though. i love the arcades, whenever we go to new jersey and go on the boardwalk, i spend like all of my money at the arcades

I play silent scope at the mall all the time, awesome game, but you can lose too quick sometimes...like killing innocent civillians...which is fun.

The best arcade game ever was X-Men. I dont remember which one, but I must have spent over $100 each year playing that game. And I played it every time we went to Jersey on vacation...which was like 6 or 7 years in a row...

a light gun game would be awsome but there is going to need to be more then one game made that utilizes this technology for me to justify paying the ~$50 for the gun!

yeah, I agree. its a waste. even for the game because they would all lack replay value.

xbAWOL

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    oh yea, now this game is a must buy for me, lol. im sooooo happy they got rid of that cel-shaded look, i just might buy this game and the lightgun, i LOVE lightgun games
    i am also glad they got rid of that look. i thought it made it look more childish, more like "Cube of the Dead(gamecube)hhehehe!!"

This Game Is Really Shaping Up Man, Go SEGA!!!
    At Least They Listen To The Gamers...
    Hidden Content ULTRA-VIOLENCE!

Yep...I need this game, too. Shesh.

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

Default disapointed.

arg.... i was really looking forward to this game but i really am losing interest... it is supposed to look creepy and spooky but it looks more like an episode of ghost busters now! the monsters are about as scary as oscar the grouch !!!! gees i think they should reconsider thier whole graphics approach... this is not looking good!

Much better but they have some major texture work to do. I'll take that over cell shading any day though.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Thread Information