I've been cruising PC game boards to see what peoples initial thoughts/first impressions are for Morrowind. I have noticed there are 2 reccuring themes in most of the posts.

Theme 1: The game is great. Granted this isn't even my opinion, but the opinions of people who have probably only spent 2-8 hours with the game. That being said, what they are saying about it, as far as the graphics, gameplay, sound, and overall immersion factors go, leads me to belive that the game may very well live up to its hype. (Run on sentence anyone?)

Theme 2: The game is hard to configure. What I mean by this is that on certain systems there are desktop crashes. The video mode has to be set a certain way, or some card may only support a certain resolution, yada yada yada. What does this mean to us as XBOX owners? Hopefully not very much. We all will be using the same version, getting the same frame rates, same view distance, fog volume, etc. Provided that the game itself isn't very buggy, and that these problems are related mostly to the vast differences and configurations of pc's, we can most likely look forward to a better overall gaming experience.

I hope this information proves to be accurate and useful to those interested. If anyone has heard similar OR contradictory information, please post it so that we can remain informed before commiting to a decsion to buy. See ya in the store on May 16th!