Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some Of U Might Like This And Some May Not!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Motoko S9

me also

Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

Originally posted by VenoM

real venom???? real venom????...HA HA....im the real Venom around here.....your just a newbe that saw my name before you joined and thought it was cool.....i am the true and only venom here.....your venomiza not venom...actually you sound like the female version of the name venom
    haha its true though
    Hidden Content

real venom???? real venom????...HA HA....im the real Venom around here.....your just a newbe that saw my name before you joined and thought it was cool.....i am the true and only venom here.....your venomiza not venom...actually you sound like the female version of the name venom
    Yah, there ya are. Good job on gettin' that name first. You da man!! I like you more then the Copier->Venom iza da losah!!

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

all of the people who do not want people to get away with piracy should form an alliance and whenever someone finds illegal xbox games they should tell the group and all of them e-mail microsoft.

Originally posted by faceoff508
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what?
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by egg

Here you go bud... I have been doing this for about a month... Just click and follow the directions... www.Itdoesnotexist.com
    lol

telling microsoft wont really stop u dont think they have people on the net looking for this stuff trust me microsoft already knows. and once the neo chip comes out u just burn the games and play them simple as that

funny hey Venom why dont u battle me and see who makes the best sig ur sig looks like **** compared to mine and u *** too friendly what ya say i bet if u want to battle me u will get someone ot do ur sig for u FRUITCAKE i dont mock you jock lifeless junkie U SAD TALKIN BOUT ME BEIN A NEWB AND ALL AND UR SIG REPRESENTS YOUR CHARACTER RIGHT NOW U REMIND ME OF A CHEAP JAPANESE FLICK DAW BATTLE ME IN SIG MAKIN AND WHOEVER WINS IS THE REAL VENOM

YOU ALL ***S TRYING TO PUT ME DOWN hahah ya funny though cuzz some of ya need sigs dont bother askin me for any and venom us AAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOUS A HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SAD THAT YOUSSS A HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
    funny hey Venom why dont u battle me and see who makes the best sig ur sig looks like **** compared to mine and u *** too friendly what ya say i bet if u want to battle me u will get someone ot do ur sig for u FRUITCAKE i dont mock you jock lifeless junkie U SAD TALKIN BOUT ME BEIN A NEWB AND ALL AND UR SIG REPRESENTS YOUR CHARACTER RIGHT NOW U REMIND ME OF A CHEAP JAPANESE FLICK DAW BATTLE ME IN SIG MAKIN AND WHOEVER WINS IS THE REAL VENOM

hahahahahaha this is funny your making such a big deal outta him being the first venom
    Hidden Content

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

wow these forums really need an "anything goes" section.. i have seen those before... where people go in and post and just ***ch at other people. cuz now this is really off topic.

bro...dont be retarded..lol......everybody knows me here already as venom and always will.....you just came on these boards today....and your sig is sh*t all ya did was take a pic of the xbox and then take a pic of venom and change the opacity of the venom pic....oh yea...5 secounds to make...i actually worked on my sig unlike you......ask anyone here...bet they'll agree my sig is better

Thumbs up

its not that u took time on ur sig its jus ur slow it would take me 5min top to make that bs if u want to see lemme know and i will do something better

Originally posted by Liquid Gears
    Does anybody know any good sites you can go to, to burn Xbox games?
    shut the hell up man!we xbas dont need bootleg crap only fuc*ing scheap lowlife @$$holes do it!

but u know whats the thing bout me sgning up today? i already have 40 posts and i c u backed offf....................naw i iant going there lol

nah...i dont want you making sigs for me,i'll make my own thank you.....only reason you have over 40 posts already in one day is cause all ya post is bs.....i didnt start with you,you started with me..what forums did ya come from anyways....the funxbox forum?...i guess your the first of many butt wipes on there way here since funxbox went out of business...guess we at XBA better get use to it =/
    or else we can ban em all
    Hidden Content

yeah and funxbox did not wish xba good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    this is funny
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bro...dont be retarded..lol......everybody knows me here already as venom and always will.....you just came on these boards today....and your sig is sh*t all ya did was take a pic of the xbox and then take a pic of venom and change the opacity of the venom pic....oh yea...5 secounds to make...i actually worked on my sig unlike you......ask anyone here...bet they'll agree my sig is better
    Yaaaaaa Man, Ohhhh Yaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Thread Information