Thread: Halo: Something fun to do...

Giggling @ A Hippopatamus

Thumbs up Halo: Something fun to do...

I did this one day when I was really bored.

I "stole" one of the Banshees in AOTCR, and then flew it to where I left my Warthog.

Then I parked my Banshee and with dumb luck, I managed to drive the Warthog ON TOP of the Banshee. It was kinda wobly on there, but it stayed.

Then I got into the Banshee, and very slowly took off. It was very cool, and in like 40 seconds, the Warthog fell off.

Still, imagine if I did that in Co-Op and my partner was sitting in the Warthog, sweet ! I've kept trying all this time after, but I just can't get it on top anymore.

You guys try it, and maybe you'll get lucky and get it on top of there.

10k.

I have had my friend jump on the banshee, I take off, they stay on for a couple of seconds, then fall.

Giggling @ A Hippopatamus

Post Yeah

Yeah, thats the "Halo" Gravity rule, things fall off moving objects. Just like when you stay utop the Pelican while it starts moving horizontally, you fall off. But I'm talking about the Warthog on it, it was incredible and I can't seem to do it again.

you know whats fun ramming warthogs into eachother today i was playing SC and i left one warthog just sitting there i went top speed rammed into its side it flipped 1 time and landed on the wheels i flipped 2 times landed on my wheels hehe i tried again and i did it a couple more times sept i killed the marines in the warthog
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

sometimes my friends and I go full speed at eachother in blood gulch. One always stays on the ground and one goes flying. When they fall out they try to get back in while I try and run em over... or they can try and kill me... but no rocket launchers... that would be cheap

Thread Information