Thread: Regarding XBox Live

Default Regarding XBox Live

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but once it starts, are we going to be able to chose names kinda' like Aol, where you have a screen name, or are they going to assign us one. If they let us choose our own, then I think that everybody who likes XBA should have their name like this: XBA-name (XBA-MensurB) or [XBA]MensurB, or somehow different. I think we should start something, I know it's months awat, but I just can't wair!
    So does anybody else have any ideas, will XBA make like an extra site(or part of this) only for XBox live...?

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

i'm sho xba will make a section that deals with the ONLINE aspect of XBOX when it comes available.

Itl probably be just like gamespy. But i dont care what happens as long as i can play games

XBA already has something like this
    They have a directory of those who play online. And most of us, except silvertrace, have already added an "XBA" tag to our names.

beeswax not yours inc. silvertrace's Avatar

Originally posted by Xtopia
    They have a directory of those who play online. And most of us, except silvertrace, have already added an "XBA" tag to our names.
    what difference does it make if i have xba in front of my name.......u and max got something against me cuz i am xba-less

jeez..........................
    gone but not forgotten.....

Originally posted by Xtopia
    I thought it would just be nice to know that there's people form the xbox addict forums on xbox live, you know what I mean.

Where is the directory of all the XBA gamers who play online?

All I know is that it better be more successful than Sega's Dreamcast online...club....sega or whatever the crap that it was going to be called. But hell, it's Microsoft right? It's not like they'll go broke.

Thread Information