Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: System Link Games(Besides Halo)

Question System Link Games(Besides Halo)

Does anyone know a link that will tell me future games that support system link? I love playing multiplayer games like everyone else, but I was wondering about future stuff. I know of course Halo, Nascar, and ghost recon(when it comes out) will all or do supports multi-consoles. I figure most broadband games will also, but where is a site that tells of games that will? NE1 know? I am just dieing to know.........

microsoft doesn't seem to make a big deal about distinquishing if a game has system link play or not, but they should do something so we can tell easier

xbAWOL

welcome to xba kdogg!! its a great place...

dont expect many sys link games since you can play online with them for free and MS doesnt want that they want you to pay to play online ....thats why you dont see many sys game links...one reason brute force wont have sys link play....what MS fails to realize is halo is one of the top games because of this reason imo......as some people just buy it to play a fps online game on xbox

Thx mixmasta...its always a pleasure to be around other game freaks!!!!!! Any other place and freak would be an insult.....lol

hope they make turok system link these are a few titles i would like to see system linked.one-wolfenstein,two-turok,three-crimson skies,four-unreal(which is system link)

don't know anything about future system link games but would love to find a site myself that would tell me what games support multi-consoles. Like VenoM said that's one reason Halo is so popular, and the reason I LOVE that game so much. Give us more system link games, and soon.

Venom, speaking of online play. I know that people are playing Halo online right now. I love that game(and who doesn't, my wife plays it too when we have lan parties). I have checked everywhere on gamespy, but I can't seem to find the actual server "seeker" from their website. Do you have a link available?
    Thanks
    Kdogg

Wont all online games support system link?

I called 1800-4my-xbox, and asked him about two games: Crimson Skies and Brute Force. He told me that Crimson Skies would support online play, and system link play. He also told me that Brute Force would support system link, but no online play.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Current System Link games are (that I'm aware of)

Halo
    Nascar Heat
    Tony Hawk 2x
    Tony Hawk 3

Future System Link games (that I am aware of)

Unreal Championship
    Brute Force
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
    WHACKED!
    Crimson Skies (credit to Xtopia )

Hunter: The Reckoning is supposed to support the system link option....and its only a couple weeks from release.

Originally posted by VAN-XBA
    Hunter: The Reckoning is supposed to support the system link option....and its only a couple weeks from release.

Really? That is kind of surprising to me...I thought it was 4 players only but they play all on the same screen...kinda like Gauntlet but a hell of a lot better...

I'm still puzzled with why Hunter even needs the System Link option...maybe I need to do more research on it.

UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP WILL HAVE THE GREATEST MULTIPLAYER SUPPORT

TOM MCLANCY'S GHOST REACON WILL HAVE THE GREATEST ONLINE SUPPORT

system link? id say 86% of all first person shooters and 23% of all sports games, otherwise? rpgs would probably just disgrace themselves if they had system link

Calzinger
    Hidden Content

As I mentioned above, I called 1800-4my-xbox. And they said Brute Force would support system link. But I have heard rumors that say otherwise. Anybody know for sure whether it is going to support system link?

Originally posted by Xtopia
    As I mentioned above, I called 1800-4my-xbox. And they said Brute Force would support system link. But I have heard rumors that say otherwise. Anybody know for sure whether it is going to support system link?
    To my understanding, Brute Force will be System Link because it has an extensive mutli-player mode like Halo does. This gets me seriously pumped! But, I know for a fact that it will not be on-line capable...atleast it's not at this point... But, I'm sure we will be able to play it on XBConnect or something

I may be too busy with Urneal Championship during that time, though

Ya, I think I UC will blow Brute Force out of the water. Don't get me wrong, BF will be awesome, but with XBox Live, UC will be one of the best XBox games.

Originally posted by Xtopia
    Ya, I think I UC will blow Brute Force out of the water. Don't get me wrong, BF will be awesome, but with XBox Live, UC will be one of the best XBox games.
    Either way, I'm getting both of them

If I were only to buy two more games for the rest of this year, it will be those two for sure! But, in the meantime, I'm going to buy Hunter: The Reckoning to hold me over

I don't think I am going to get Hunter. IMO, Morrowind looks much better. But, I will do some research, because at this point, I don't even know what Hunter is about.
    Anybody care to fill me in?

Thread Information