Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ENCLAVE and INTERNAL PAIN... 2 more to keep in mind....

Smile ENCLAVE and INTERNAL PAIN... 2 more to keep in mind....

Just a reminder of two games that are oozing with potential, should get some great advanced near complete looks into these games at E3, from eye-candy to scripting and A.I.........
    .................................................................................................... .....

In the fantasy world of Enclave the people of Light and Darkness are divided by a bottomless rift that split the earth many millennia ago. The lands of light are prosperous and rich, an Enclave of truth and order, surrounded by the twisted and barren lands of the dark, war ravaged plains known as the Outlands.
    Over the centuries the rift has started to close, skirmishes along the border have become more and more frequent and it is only a matter of time before these altercations turn into a full scale war. Take the side of light or dark as they prepare for the imminent war.

Through its sheer beauty, fascinating storyline and convincing gameplay Enclave will lastingly embed the players in its gloomy, medieval-fantasy scenario.

Presenting a truly flexible and extensive game system, where the players can indulge in thrilling struggles for survival, Enclave will impressively show its owners why the Xbox is termed a "next-generation" consoleā€¦

fast-paced medieval combat action beautiful, never-before-seen 3D graphics great atmospheric music and ambient sound fx

20 plus highly detailed fantasy themed levels, ranging from grand castles, to lava caverns to snowy mountain top cities

12 different playable character classes

dozens of weapons and items, including swords, axes, crossbows, daggers and magical staffs certain levels feature large, moveable siege machines (such as catapults and ballistas) which can be used to destroy sections of the environment in real time

two separate story driven single player campaigns allow gamers to experience the gripping story from the side of both light (good) and dark (evil)

Word I have gotten is that the game will come with "hooks" ........a very strong chance at least, which means online play will be part of the game when it becomes available this October. There should be an announcement on May 20th just before E3. Keep your fingers crossed. Yes a very good single player version but the game just gets that much better with MP and Online.

And a look into a potential hit as well...........Sleeper of the E3 show.........................could be.

Internal Pain from Fantasy Studio (Xbox)
    103 years after the greatest catastrophe in the galaxy, four allied races (Cybernetic organism, Insectitoid, Amphibious humanoid, Human) wandered in cosmic arcs, hoping to find a planet suitable for new life. When they finally found planet suitable for life, their way there has changed to a hell after an attack of the aggressors. The priority has changed to struggle for survival.

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Virtuoso's sweet upcoming XBOX games

Project- Ego, Brute force, Knights of Decadyn, Panzer Dragoon, Unreal championship, 24 Automatons, Secret XBOX Platformer, Kotor, Ninja Gaiden , Proj- Phoenix, BC, Halo 2, Doom 3, Duality, Matrix Enclave, Maelstrom, Ult- Blade of Darkness, Splinter Cell, Bloodrayne, Strident, Internal pain, Morrowind, Breed, Battalion, Dino crisis 3, Malice, SWAT , Yager, Deathrow, Turok, CMR 3,

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Hey, cool sig...add this one and you'll be set

Yes your right.................but what I would really like to see is your bud Homer spin around like that.........
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Project- Ego, Brute force, Knights of Decadyn, Panzer Dragoon, Unreal championship, 24 Automatons, Secret XBOX Platformer, Kotor, Ninja Gaiden , Proj- Phoenix, BC, Halo 2, Doom 3, Duality, Matrix Enclave, Maelstrom, Ult- Blade of Darkness, Splinter Cell, Bloodrayne, Strident, Internal pain, Morrowind, Breed, Battalion, Dino crisis 3, Malice, SWAT , Yager, Deathrow, Turok, CMR 3,

hehe...

By the way, Internal Pain and Enclave both look like sweet games...can't wait

Its too bad that Enclave is going multi-platform, because now the game is being taken backwards. The game still looks good but it looked alot better back when it was an Xbox exclusive. As far as internal pain goes. That game looks promising Thanks Virtuoso.

I'm crossing my fingers that ENCLAVE will come with "hooks" that allow for online play down the road. The concept of having different classes with diffrent strengths and abilities would work extremely well in a online team setting(kind of like Team Fortress).

Regardless ENCLAVE goes online, it looks like it's going to pack a great single-player experience. Playing the game as a 'light' character and then switching to a 'dark' character should really add some diversity and replay to the game......I have high hopes for this game.....

Internal Pain is looking insane from an artistic point of view. Everything looks so damn atmospheric and alien. The concept of traveling to a planet suitable for life and finding out that the aliens are hostile is a little cliche but I can live with that if the game has some gameplay to back up the visuals.......

ENCLAVE an INNTERNAL PAIN both look mad promising....Hopefully we'll get some more info at E3.......
    Last edited by APEX; 05-07-2002 at 06:55 PM.

You getting used to calling me Virtuoso already Unreal?

Word I have gotten on it is that they are keeping it as high as a level in eye candy and scripting along with A.I. for the XBOX. But will then do whatever they can for the other versions. Let's hope for no watered down version huh my Canadian XBOXER.

Goody... Looks promising, too bad multi console as someone said, just gonna take longer to come out and also be less graphically enhanced.
    I might have missed this, but what type of game is internal pain?
    It's too bad ignorance isn't painful...

Originally posted by Virtuoso
    You getting used to calling me Virtuoso already Unreal?

Word I have gotten on it is that they are keeping it as high as a level in eye candy and scripting along with A.I. for the XBOX. But will then do whatever they can for the other versions. Let's hope for no watered down version huh my Canadian XBOXER.
    Its hard to call you by this name but I will get used to it. Apex buddy its a surprise to see you here. Welcome.

Originally posted by Monga
    Goody... Looks promising, too bad multi console as someone said, just gonna take longer to come out and also be less graphically enhanced.
    I might have missed this, but what type of game is internal pain?
    To my knowledge, Internal Pain is an FPS

I don't think Enclave going multi-console is going to affect the XBOX version since the game was designed with the XBOX in mind (from the start ). The devs will probobly just scale down the XBOX version for the other consoles.......I guess time will tell....

BTW: WHat up UNREAL!!!!!! It's cool you came here..........
    Last edited by APEX; 05-07-2002 at 07:03 PM.

I saw the game at E3 last year in a private showing and was floored, it looks 10 times better up and running with effects and full on animation going wild and smooth.

And that was last year, I cannot wait to see this one at E3 and get some juice on what they have been up to. It's a 3rd person act/adv, but with 1st person view options. Add it to your growing lists guys..........

At this point, I'm just curious about how ENCLAVE is going to play. Is the game going to be mission based? Is it going to be more of a death match like Quake or provide more linear levels like HALO? I guess I'll just have to be alittle more patient a wait for E3...
    Last edited by APEX; 05-07-2002 at 07:22 PM.

I cant belive I've never heard of Internal pain, those graphics look awsome.
    Play your damn games!
    Hidden Content

mp3.com/m1_productions

APEX is here too, very cool. Ahh, I feel right at home. I'm dying for Enclave, the game is looking incredible. And I can't wait to hear more about IP. Two must haves in the making.

Originally posted by mil
    APEX is here too, very cool. Ahh, I feel right at home.
    Good to see you here MIL.....Quality posters comming out the wood works......

Originally posted by APEX
    At this point, I'm just curious about how ENCLAVE is going to play. Is the game going to be mission based? Is it going to be more of a death match like Quake or provide more linear levels like HALO? I guess I'll just have to be alittle more patient a wait for E3...

OK APEX..........King of racers until that guy named Freak something or another showed you how it was done in Rallisport............. .............

Let me tell you something about Enclave........... If all goes well, we will get a little of all the best gameplay options. MP I think has a very good chance of being in the game. It was announced a while back that Mp and co-op were out. But the fans yelled and kicked and screamed loud enough that I think the dev's have changed there minds once again. The last word I got was that Enclave would be announcing some big news just before E3.................here is to hoping for MP and or Online. I think one for sure, but two is that much sweeter.

The game will play alot like the old Blade of Darkness PC game from 2000. And have it's share of RPG sprinkled in for that extra depth. It should be along the lines of Halo, but I do know that you can influence the story depending on your actions during the missions. There will also be many scripted events in the levels which will add unique gameplay to each and every game. there are character-driven objectives as well, depending on which character you are playing at the time. Melee and range weaponry too is showing lots of diversity.

Several weeks ago faceoff posted a few pics of Internal Pain and ever since then I've been so hooked on the game and keeping track of it. In fact, I've been looking for some new info on Internal Pain for the past 30 minutes.
    The screenshots of Internal Pain are the most advanced graphics I've ever seen for a console
    This game is definitely a sleeper, but it may not be anymore if they show this game at E3. I think this game has the potential to be a Halo killer. I'm already in love with the atmosphere of this game, and the aliens look scary as hell! I will constantly be keeping track of this game.
    Hidden Content
    who wants to play me...

Originally posted by APEX

Good to see you here MIL.....Quality posters comming out the wood works......
    *climbs out of the woodwork*

Those are the first shots I've seen of Internal Pain, and it's looking great. I like the theme. Hopefully this game will have make use of the theme and have an awesome story to back up the awesome graphics.
    Last edited by Ukyo; 05-07-2002 at 08:58 PM.
    "The world is nothing...A barren dream, it seems."
    Hidden Content

Damn Virtuoso that last ENCLAVE screen looks fu%king amazing! Anyways, thx for some good info on Enclave's game structure. I honostly thought this game was going to center around arena styled-combat so this is great news.....This game just climbed a couple spots up my most wanted list.....

LOL@ Ukyo......

Thread Information