Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Microsoft is going to roll into E3 like the Imperial Fleet"

Default "Microsoft is going to roll into E3 like the Imperial Fleet"

Thats what it says in the extras section of xbox.ign.comIs anyone an insider and would anyone be interested in summing up or pasting what it says? Could MS actually dual with Nintendo at this years E3. Please spill...

Dude they will not only duel with Nintendo, they are gonna smoke em in every category. I'm really pumped about E3 cause I think it marks the beginning of a new chapter in the evolution of the Xbox. Alot of great things are going to be shown and I think its going to sway alot of people who are considering getting an Xbox to take that next step and go get one....

And you know this because....? MS must have a ton of suprises at E3 in order to compete with

Mario, Metroid, Star Fox, Zelda, Eternal Darkness, and 1080: 2. I doubt MS has the firepower to touch that E3 linup. Nintendo also said most of their titles will be playable.

Everyone here knows they are entitled to their own opinion, except for you smileBit.

Originally posted by SmileBit
    And you know this because....? MS must have a ton of suprises at E3 in order to compete with

Mario, Metroid, Star Fox, Zelda, Eternal Darkness, and 1080: 2. I doubt MS has the firepower to touch that E3 linup. Nintendo also said most of their titles will be playable.

Haha, I thought you left. Blasted!

Just kidding. It's your opinion, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Smile what's up? I thought you knew to post this stuff in the debate room by now. Starfox should be interesting.

xbAWOL

ohh, some new versions of nintendo games!!

c'mon, m$ is going to show XBox LIVE!!!! That alone will wipe nintendo and sony out. plus there are alot of new games debuting and losts of surprises!

Talking

3 words- XBOX LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops thats 2 words, oh well.

Well...believe me, I am a MicroSoft fan, and I am kind of losing patience with X-Box..don't get me wrong, I mean, I still think it is the greatest console ever, but I have to agree with Good 'Ole Smilebit here, They do need some surprizes, they have a big lack of games. , But I have faith still, that xbox will show everything to redeam its Crown in the video game world

With a name like Smilebit shouldn't you be playing Jet Set Radio Future and anticipating Panzer Dragoon Orta more than any other game?

BTW I have a feeling Dino Crisis 3, Shenmue 2, Brute Force, Amped 2, Steel Battalion, Project Ego, Fever 2003, Sega GT 2002, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Dead To Rights, and MGS 2X will fair pretty well to your list, not to mention the probably GTA 3 (Xbox version), Duality, and Strident.
    I don't have a signature yet.

Even though I respect those first four titles, c'mon I've played them before and want new things in gaming. Project Ego. Morrowind. Shenmue II. These are promising and new. These things have not been around since the 8 or 64 bit. This is the future of gaming. And I'm PROUD it's on the XBOX.

Originally posted by MixMasta
    ohh, some new versions of nintendo games!!

c'mon, m$ is going to show XBox LIVE!!!! That alone will wipe nintendo and sony out. plus there are alot of new games debuting and losts of surprises!
    I do not think XboX LIVE will wipe out Sony and Nintendo alone. Although I play computer games online, I do not really see myself paying for a service through the XboX. If anything, I would pay a few extra dollars for the software in order to play online when ever I want with that game. But for me to order a seperate monthly service would be fun for sure, but not economical seeing that I do not get enough time to play my games as it is. Plus, why play online for a fee if I can play just as good games through the computer for free already utilizing my cable modem line.

Originally posted by smashnp934

Even though I respect those first four titles, c'mon I've played them before and want new things in gaming. Project Ego. Morrowind. Shenmue II. These are promising and new. These things have not been around since the 8 or 64 bit. This is the future of gaming. And I'm PROUD it's on the XBOX.
    Well obviosly you HAVENT played them much because every die hard Nintendo fan knows each instalment offers a frash new look on the game. Honestly, if its the same old game how come the reviews and sales are so damn high everytime one releases.

Well obviosly you HAVENT played them much because every die hard Nintendo fan knows each instalment offers a frash new look on the game. Honestly, if its the same old game how come the reviews and sales are so damn high everytime one releases.
    Maybe he's not a die hard Niintendo fan. Not everyone that play game are die hard Nintendo fan.

Can't wait for th new Zelda & Metroid game but for Mario :o boring
    Hidden Content

Xbox Live! Gamer Tag: Sincere

You have made a mistake. I never said I was a die-hard Nintendo fan. In fact, I am far from it. Sure, I liked the original 8-bit and the 64 bit was great for a while, but I am just tired of the games they put out. Woo hoo, here's Zelda let's beat that game again. Woo Woo, let's play super mario 128 cubed sunshine and beat that again. No thanks.

Talking

Xbox has the best graphics out of any system. There workin there buts off trying to make games. I hope they will get resident evil on the xbox. That would make me happy. Late

Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, and Breed all look sweet! Almost all of these are exclusive.

I hope they show something to do with Elite 4.... havent played that since the BBC Micro days

And you know this because....? MS must have a ton of suprises at E3 in order to compete with Mario, Metroid, Star Fox, Zelda, Eternal Darkness, and 1080: 2. I doubt MS has the firepower to touch that E3 linup. Nintendo also said most of their titles will be playable.
    eww i bet microsoft is ****ing in there pants, my god that is a weak line up. if ms had this kind of line up i'd be fearin for them i mean come on some of these games are good but there not that great
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

Unfortunately Nintendo is going to be able to rehash their stuff for as long as people play video games. I agree, you get tired of it after a while. It suprises me that there are still transformers and stuff like that around today, but the again, they are just my old transformers with a few extra moving parts and shinyer paint.

Its true that most people will tire of something once it becomes too repetetive. back in the SNES day I swore I would buy every mario game that ever came out because they were fun. Well, that fell through when all of the sudden there are like 50 mario games. Yeah, I couldn't give half a crap when I heard about mario sunshine, or metroid, or yet another zelda game. I'm all about some new blood in my video game-driven veins, and that is where the xbox comes in. Almost every single one of nintendo's big titles is at least a 3rd or 4th installment if not more of a series. (metriod, zelda, mario, resident evil, starfox) which I am tired of seeing.

But to the gamecubes defense, I do hope to have kids that are into video games one day and I think it would be kinda cool if they were playing a video game with the same characters that I used to play when I was their age.

Thread Information