Thread: Big Question on Project Ego

Default Big Question on Project Ego

I've seen the product profile for the game, but I can't see where all the hype is coming from. Can anyone please fill me in why this is the must have of the century?

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

I said this before:

This is what I know and think about Project Ego.

You can take the path of light and become a goody two-shoes. You have a life to live, so I think you can build a house, or even a castle. Even behind closed doors, you'll be able to sire children and ensure your line. Or you can run around murdering till your heart's black as coal. If the xbox ever needed a reason to have a hard-drive, then Project Ego might be it. Something as simple as a choice of weapon will have a cascading effect on how Project Ego evolves. Honestly, www.bigbluebox.com is a remarkably entertaining website. So go check it out.

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Word of advice Veno, if you dont want to be flamed around here, DO NOT double post!

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

its sorta like shenmue but much more evovled

Oh my god, I am so having deja vu right now.... spins around in a circle and falls over* wasn't there just a thread with this exact title? by the exact same person?!?!

edited because I just noticed that the post title was a little different... and because I just wasted my friggin 700th post on such a mediocre thread. damn.

Thread Information