Thread: Tony Hawk 4 News

Default Tony Hawk 4 News

Sorry if its already been posted, but Tony Hawk 4, is being released for the PS2, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance, and best of all XBOX, on November 5th. All at the same time, now thats better then waiting 3 months for a lousy port.

personally, between tony hawk 2 for the DC and 2x and 3, im all tony hawked out.........i have 3 and havent even beaten all the levels coz im just bored with it............im not sure if ill check out TH4, ill prob be too busy playin UNREAL online anyways

True, THPS is getting kinda Old.......

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

nice

i am personally not tired of the game, i still play 3 on a regular basis, and sometimes play 2x.

Th4 should have new features that will make it unique from others and hopefully will be online

Talking

I smell a buyer.

Time

I love the THPS series but thought THPS3 was a poor version. Very uninteresting and not near the level replay value.

I like 2x much better and which the new THPS3 controls were in there : )

THPS3 didn't seem to do well in the charts either which is why they may be coming out with THPS4 so soon. (seems soon to me)

I can't wait for THPS4.

But I'm going to REALLY look it over before I purchase.

HDTV widescreen + Xbox + 5.1 Surround = Love!

Giggling @ A Hippopatamus

Post Maybe...

I think they are making THPS 4 just because it will have online features. I would definetly buy that game if it goes online your youre able to play with SO MANY different peple around the world.

I'm sure that in THPS4 wouldn't be able to go online, they wouldn't make it.

RadRider

They're supposedly completely overhauling the career mode and objectives this time. Which is good, because between 1 and 2, I was completely bored with the series. It's one thing having to beat the game once, but having to beat the game 13 times with little to no variation between characters? That's not good game design, I don't care what you say.

I think a cool idea for tony hawk 4 would be: wheels that get dirty. When you start out on the level, your wheels are new and white (or whatever color they are), but as you continue to skate they get darker and grayish on the bottom of the wheels... I think its a good idea anyway....

RadRider

I think a good idea would be: A fun game!

Tony Hawk 4 on X-box would be cool. I TH2 on Dreamcast, 2X on X-box and TH3 on PS2 and GBA. Haven't learned much to do with 3 on GBA, but it's portable, and I'm leaving for Anchorage in a few hours. I figure it was a decent purchase...lol
    I own Spiderman, Halo, JSRF, Project Gotham Racing, TH2X, Blood Omen2, Amped, Dark Summit, SSX Tricky, Azurik, Max Payne, Amped, Splashdown, Crazy Taxi 3, Dead to Rights, Toejam&Earl3, TH4, Myst 3, Hunter the Reckoning, Pirates, Test Drive and Morrowind on XBox.
    Systems are Xbox, PS2, Dreamcast, N64 and GameBoy Advance Hidden Content

i love all tony hawk games, they REAK OF AWESOM?ENESS

Default PS2 and Xbox owners with TH3 on both

Which one is the best?
    I own Spiderman, Halo, JSRF, Project Gotham Racing, TH2X, Blood Omen2, Amped, Dark Summit, SSX Tricky, Azurik, Max Payne, Amped, Splashdown, Crazy Taxi 3, Dead to Rights, Toejam&Earl3, TH4, Myst 3, Hunter the Reckoning, Pirates, Test Drive and Morrowind on XBox.
    Systems are Xbox, PS2, Dreamcast, N64 and GameBoy Advance Hidden Content

Thread Information