Thread: ill swallow your soul,evil dead!

Default ill swallow your soul,evil dead!

Evil dead fistfull of boomstick coming out for the xbox,an guess who helped make the game besides ash http://xbox.ign.com/objects/482/482003.html
    Last edited by DIGITAL; 05-18-2002 at 01:33 PM.
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

I love the Evil Dead movies but when I bought the last game I only played it for ten minutes. 'Nuff said...

RadRider

Sweet. I hope it's far, far better than the Playstation and Dreamcast one. Bruce Campbell is one of my favorite actors, and until this game comes out, the closest I'll get to playing him in Evil Dead will be with a skin and chainsaw mod for Rune.

this games gonna be alot better then then the dreamcast one,cause sam was a major part in devolping this game,an by the way sam did a great job on spiderman the movie
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Thumbs up Great News :)

I've always loved Evil Dead. I saw the first one when I was about 9 years old or something.

I have Evil Dead: Hail To THe King for PC, and this is he Playstation/Dreamcast one that someone else mentioned earlier.

It is a pretty crappy game unfortunately. Ever since I heard about the new Evil Dead game I have been hoping it would be released on X-Box

Glad to hear that it will

Hail to the king baby

Thread Information