Project Ego
    Shenmue 2
    Panzer Dragoon: Orta
    B.C.
    Dino Crisis 3
    Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
    ToeJam & Earl III: All Funked Up
    Midtown Madness 3
    Rallisport Challenge 2 (yes, its coming)
    NFL Fever 2003
    NBA Inside Drive 2003
    Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon
    Tom Clancys: Splinter Cell
    Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
    Quantum Redshift
    Oddworld: Squirts Odyssey
    Amped 2
    Kakuto Chojin
    Kung Fu Chaos
    Microsoft Hockey (tentative title)
    WWF Raw 2
    Duality
    The Matrix
    Shadowrun 2 (rumor, MS own's the franchise)
    Whacked!
    Trans World Snowboarding
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (different game from PC version).
    Crazy Car Championship
    Crash
    Rainbow Six: Raven Shield

There are a few of those that may or may not come for another system, but as of now have only been announced for Xbox.
    Correct me if I'm wrong and by all means, add any I've missed!

P.S. The 5 celebrated forthcoming Nintendo titles, how can they compete with this list (certainly will probably double by years end)?
    Last edited by shpankey; 05-10-2002 at 04:16 PM.
    26 What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

Matthew 16:26 NIV

Thanks for that update!! I am most looking forward to WWF Raw 2
    - Kiz

The battle that will end all battles begins on November 15. One system will rise above the rest.......... Xbox

My Xbox game purchases:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

tell ya the truth...im looking forward to metroid prime and the non-cell shaded zelda title then any of those games and RE since i havnt picked it up yet,will sometime this week hopfully though.....on that list i would say shenmue 2 but ive played it for dc already but hey thats just me....either way its gonna be a great year for xbox...those are some great games
    Last edited by VenoM; 05-10-2002 at 12:33 AM.

beautiful list......I can allready tell I'm gonna be a poor man!
    Play your damn games!
    Hidden Content

From looking upon that list, it just brings a greater smile on my face. In other words, that list has made me even more satisfied with my purchase of the Xbox.
    Hidden Content

Currently Playing: MechAssault on XBL.

Zelda not going to be cell shaded anymore? News to me, but if it's true that AWESOME news! Zelda rocks.

Too me, the GC has 5 noteable titles coming, but after they blow their proverbial load... THEN what? I like diversity and a wide selection. 5 games will keep me busy for a month tops. Then it's back to the waiting game with Nintendo... and getting RE exclusive, while nice (I love the series) is not enough third party exclusive support.

Microsoft's first and second party lineup is LOOOOONG and strong, with title after title after title after title being announced, and third party exclusives are lined up like ducks in a row, not to mention Xbox gets WAY more third party support overall (non-exclusive) than the GameCube.

GameCube should be ok, not saying it's gonna die or anything, just saying as a gamer, the Xbox looks to deliver MUCH more games... whether they are as good as the 5 titles GC is releasing (maybe, we all know Nintendo's delays) this year is debatable, unless you're a fanboy, Xbox is going to give you AT LEAST 10 good titles you will like or love no matter what your gaming genre preference is.
    26 What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

Whoops, forgot Panzer Dragoon: Orta (just added it).

That is a very impressive list!

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

i'm pretty sho crazy taxi 3 is gonna be multiplatform
    (not that i care, i won't pick up that piece of steaming dung for any of my consoles)

and btw ya'll dont' sleep on kung fu chaos...while it looks iffy...i'm betting its gonna be a sleeper hit!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I didn't see Brute Force and Unreal Championship...you may want to add those two to the already impressive list and make it even better

Edit: I see them on the list now...so, either you edited it, or, I just missed them both...
    Last edited by Maximus; 05-10-2002 at 04:58 PM.

LOTR should be really awsome. . . . and i think u forgot Morrowind thats an exclusive title, well except for the PC
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Actually no, Crazi Taxi 3 is actually an Xbox exclusive outright. It will even have the Only on Xbox logo.

Hey Maxi, Brute Force is on there! Hey, it's allright, honest mistake. I didn't see DOA3 on there either.
    Proud owner of NES, SNES, Genisis, Saturn, PSX, N64, Dreamcast, Kiddycube, PS2 & Xbox

Hidden Content

XBL TAGS: Hydro Blast, Black Inferno, Ekstatik

The list is just of what is coming, not what's already out. Otherwise it would be much longer.

it is also mostly just a list of the higher profile games, definately not all games announced or planned.

Oh yeah, hello everybody!

Ceger

Hey shpankey, how is the Xbox version of SW: Knights of The Old Rebuplic different to the PC version?

Regards,
    HawkBat

Well, it was a huge article in the Official Xbox Magazine a month or two back with the developers, and they (the developers) had mentioned that not only will the game come out almost a year before the PC version, but that basically the only thing they share was the name as two different teams are working on the title for their respective platform (PC and Xbox).

To sum it up, they said it would be best described as seperate and very different games.

Thread Information