Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Here it is! RTCW is comming to XBOX!!!!!! whoo hooo!

  1. #1
    Registered User OEM Alien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    183

    Default Here it is! RTCW is comming to XBOX!!!!!! whoo hooo!

    http://www.activision.com/games/wolf...onsole_pr.html

    Check it out Return to Castle Wolfenstein is comming to xbox!!!!!
    halo = toast!

    EDIT... i added the link to the Return to Castle Wolfenstein website (below) also, THIS IS A MUST SEE FOR HALO FANS! if you liked halo, you're gonna LOVE RTCW!

    RTCW webpage link below.
    http://www.activision.com/games/wolfenstein/
    Last edited by OEM Alien; 05-10-2002 at 03:19 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Ouch, that's fairly big news, no?
    Hidden Content


    Currently Playing: MechAssault on XBL.

  3. #3
    Registered User OEM Alien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    183

    Default

    SWEET NEWS IT IS!
    RTCW OWNZ!!!!!!!!!!
    man i cant wait to play this online with xbox!!!!!!!
    FUN
    FUN
    FUN
    FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4

    Default

    Yeah, I've heard from a pooload of people that this is a great game. Well, what can we Xbox owners say, another great thing has just happend the greatest system. Yay for us!
    Hidden Content


    Currently Playing: MechAssault on XBL.

  5. #5
    Home Theatre Guru LynxFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    LynxFX Film Studios
    Posts
    4,201

    Default

    I think Unreal Championship will still be the flagship Xbox Live game.

    WTCW is good but not that good.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

  6. #6
    Registered User OEM Alien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Originally posted by Lynxfx
    I think Unreal Championship will still be the flagship Xbox Live game.

    WTCW is good but not that good.
    oh man, rtcw and uc are going to both stomp anything ps2 comes out with... even their version of rtcw!!!!!!!
    heh, i feel sorry for the ps2 owners that buy rtcw, it will be a joke just like the crappy versions of... ut, no one lives forever, red faction, half life, and deus ex that sony ruined for their silly fanboy consumption.
    YEEEEAAAAAAH!
    *hugs xbox*

  7. #7
    Home Theatre Guru LynxFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    LynxFX Film Studios
    Posts
    4,201

    Default

    Oh there is no doubt about that. Just look at how badly Max Payne ran on the PS2 compared to the Xbox and PC version. Ouch. That's what you get for releasing a product early.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

  8. #8
    Registered User OEM Alien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Originally posted by Lynxfx
    Oh there is no doubt about that. Just look at how badly Max Payne ran on the PS2 compared to the Xbox and PC version. Ouch. That's what you get for releasing a product early.
    yep, it sucks. ps2 RUINS every killer pc game they put out.


    also...
    HERE IS THE RTCW WEBSITE LINK for anyone that want's to check out one of the best games (RTCW) comming to xbox (it will be almost identical if not better as what you see on this website, and that's saying alot)
    http://www.activision.com/games/wolfenstein/ <--check it out!!!

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Yeah I've played it on mi mates PC and it is indeed class..... heard about this a few weeks ago though

  10. #10
    Registered User OEM Alien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    183

    Default

    haha. i just found a mod that lets me play the game with the nazi elite guard chicks (these 'sexy' tight leather wearing nazi girls with guns in the game) NUDE! or topless! hahahahaha KILLER! i bet they don't have that in the xbox version. until gameshark for xbox comes out... maybe.
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein = THE BEST GAME EVER!

    Hidden Content

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    temple from the within
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Originally posted by OEM Alien
    haha. i just found a mod that lets me play the game with the nazi elite guard chicks (these 'sexy' tight leather wearing nazi girls with guns in the game) NUDE! or topless! hahahahaha KILLER! i bet they don't have that in the xbox version. until gameshark for xbox comes out... maybe.
    by bros got that in his version too!!.....now if u don't mind i've got to...err...

  12. #12
    Registered User mrmp3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Originally posted by Lynxfx
    I think Unreal Championship will still be the flagship Xbox Live game.

    WTCW is good but not that good.
    True UC will be one of the flagship titles, but after looking at Ghost Recon, that looks like the flagship title. True you can't drive vehicles, but it sounds so like Counterstrike. Get new weapons after playing online, co-op and deathmatches online. I dunno it's gonna be a close call between the 2. Signing off...
    Hidden Content

    My-sig-is-too-big...My sig...is TOO BIG!

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    South of St. Louie
    Posts
    22

    Default

    This game is awesome, I am always playing that mug on my PC

  14. #14
    Official Avs Fan of XBA kornavs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L.I., New York
    Posts
    519

    Default

    damb this game looks really good. nice thread.

  15. #15

    Default

    cant wait.....i havent played this on the pc yet but i do remember the good ol days playin wolfienstien 3d oon dos
    reConnect - Shoot me a PM!

  16. #16
    Registered User cornflake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    86

    Default

    this is defnitely one of my favorites! Especially online man
    Hidden Content
    Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Here it is! RTCW is comming to XBOX!!!!!! whoo hooo!

    Originally posted by OEM Alien
    http://www.activision.com/games/wolf...onsole_pr.html

    Check it out Return to Castle Wolfenstein is comming to xbox!!!!!
    halo = toast!

    EDIT... i added the link to the Return to Castle Wolfenstein website (below) also, THIS IS A MUST SEE FOR HALO FANS! if you liked halo, you're gonna LOVE RTCW!

    RTCW webpage link below.
    http://www.activision.com/games/wolfenstein/
    its nice i think unreal championship will be better though!

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Corvallis, OR
    Posts
    76

    Default

    I played RTCW for some time on the PC.

    Was pretty boring. Graphics were great. But the gameplay was nothing new. Me and my friends quickly went back to playing Day of Defeat (half life mod that is 100 times better than RTCW), Counter Strike, and Halo.

    I would not reccomend buying this game, nor will I but it myself. It brings nothing new to the genre.
    Ashes and Diamonds
    Foe and Friend
    We are all Equal
    In the End

  19. #19
    Registered User OEM Alien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Originally posted by datalink7
    I played RTCW for some time on the PC.

    Was pretty boring. Graphics were great. But the gameplay was nothing new. Me and my friends quickly went back to playing Day of Defeat (half life mod that is 100 times better than RTCW), Counter Strike, and Halo.

    I would not reccomend buying this game, nor will I but it myself. It brings nothing new to the genre.
    oh, what's this... it's a LIAR!
    lol! if you playedthis gameand said it was boring. then you're idea of fun is probably the sims otr something. i mean get real, rtcw blows away tribes, quake 3, medal of honor a.a., jedi knight. you're probably just one of those lamers that get online, unload your clip have no ammo left, start calling for clips and get ignored because you can't follow directions, then turn around and quit because you get blow to pieces with the PF and start crying because you can't function within the peramaters of the game the way it is suppossed to be played. anyways. it is the hghest rated game by most websites and people as well, i mean how can 1 million people b wrong ?!
    oh well, maybe it's not for everyone.
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein = THE BEST GAME EVER!

    Hidden Content

  20. #20
    Benfica! Calve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Canadá
    Posts
    430

    Default

    i remember playing the original wolfenstein it was cool

    this should be better but i think UC is going to be THE ultimate Online game!!!!! Its going to sell millions of xboxes

    Peace

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •