Thread: Overload of Morrowind shots..........

Cool Overload of Morrowind shots..........

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Virtuoso's sweet upcoming XBOX games

Project- Ego, Brute force, Knights of Decadyn, Panzer Dragoon, Unreal championship, 24 Automatons, Secret XBOX Platformer, Kotor, Ninja Gaiden , Proj- Phoenix, BC, Halo 2, Doom 3, Duality, Matrix Enclave, Maelstrom, Ult- Blade of Darkness, Splinter Cell, Bloodrayne, Strident, Internal pain, Morrowind, Breed, Battalion, Dino crisis 3, Malice, SWAT , Yager, Deathrow, Turok, CMR 3,

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Project- Ego, Brute force, Knights of Decadyn, Panzer Dragoon, Unreal championship, 24 Automatons, Secret XBOX Platformer, Kotor, Ninja Gaiden , Proj- Phoenix, BC, Halo 2, Doom 3, Duality, Matrix Enclave, Maelstrom, Ult- Blade of Darkness, Splinter Cell, Bloodrayne, Strident, Internal pain, Morrowind, Breed, Battalion, Dino crisis 3, Malice, SWAT , Yager, Deathrow, Turok, CMR 3,

Last edited by Virtuoso; 05-10-2002 at 08:10 PM.

god just seeing those pictures made me wanna get this game even more ahhhhhhh i cant wait
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Ahhh thanks, I needed that. now I'm dangling on the edge of uncertainty- do I cancel my xbox pre-order and buy the PC version or wait.... I don't know!!!!

RadRider

Buy both! That's what I'm doing.

Wow.. nice screens! Thanks!!

Now if this thing could only come out I would be the happiest camper in the world.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

thanx for the fix

Thank you to SOMEONE for finally posting 3rd person shots. I'm not the biggest 1st person fan (on consoles at least), and I intend on playing the whole game in 3rd person (come on it's an rpg!). So thanks for someone finally remembering that it has a 3rd person mode!

This is what I'm waiting for
    I own Spiderman, Halo, JSRF, Project Gotham Racing, TH2X, Blood Omen2, Amped, Dark Summit, SSX Tricky, Azurik, Max Payne, Amped, Splashdown, Crazy Taxi 3, Dead to Rights, Toejam&Earl3, TH4, Myst 3, Hunter the Reckoning, Pirates, Test Drive and Morrowind on XBox.
    Systems are Xbox, PS2, Dreamcast, N64 and GameBoy Advance Hidden Content

it's looking mighty fine!!! (I just can't wait for the game after I've written a preview for our Belgian xbox site )

Wow! I can't wait; this is pretty darn exciting if you ask me. This looks like Zelda on human growth hormone, steroids and hallucagens!

So virtuoso, is membership at gamespot worth it? And are those shots from the xbox or pc version? (I'm assuming pc)
    Last edited by X-Ray; 05-18-2002 at 06:56 PM.

since it can b played both r u guys ganan play morrowind as a fps or a 3rd person? i plan to play it as 3rd person but i dunno fp might b nice

RadRider

3RD person view sucks. Personally, I've always been a big fan of First person viewpoints. There's no better way to be fully immersed in a game. Afterall, you view real life from a first person perspective, so why not an interactive game?

Besides, the running and jumping animations are slightly off, so playing in 3RD person gets a little annoying. Worst part is trying to target objects. You can't tell if you're actually hitting an enemy, and while that's not too bad against easy creatures, if you're fighting a vampire it could mean death. And to find stats and prices for objects aroun Vvardenfell, you have to look at the object in the center of the screen. If you're in 3rd person, it's very hard to tell if you're character's view is centered on the item or not.

Plus, the first person viewpoint offers the more breathtaking screens. At least in my opinion.

Thread Information