Thread: Dino Crisis 3 behind closed doors at E3

Default Dino Crisis 3 behind closed doors at E3

Capcom, Dino Crisis 3 lead designer stated in a press conference in San Jose that Dino Crisis 3 was to indeed appear at E3 behind closed doors.
    Resident Evil creator and producer Shinji Mikami told the crowd they intended to deliver the most realistic gaming experience that would rival the world of the new Resident Evil remake on Gamecube.
    When asked about giving details, Mikami did say that the dino AI would be incredible and would set a new standard for design and stasis in Artificial Intelligence.

And I for one will crash through those closed doors............

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Virtuoso's sweet upcoming XBOX games

Project- Ego, Brute force, Knights of Decadyn, Panzer Dragoon, Unreal championship, 24 Automatons, Secret XBOX Platformer, Kotor, Ninja Gaiden , Proj- Phoenix, BC, Halo 2, Doom 3, Duality, Matrix Enclave, Maelstrom, Ult- Blade of Darkness, Splinter Cell, Bloodrayne, Strident, Internal pain, Morrowind, Breed, Battalion, Dino crisis 3, Malice, SWAT , Yager, Deathrow, Turok, CMR 3,

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

What does closed doors mean??????????
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

xbAWOL

it means like not open to the regular people going to e3, it will only be viewable to a select few, probably some peeps from m$ and sony

Where'd you get this info Freak?
    I've read it at another message board but I'd feel really really good if I could read it on a website somewhere...
    I'd love to give it to the GCN fanboys... hehe.

They mean alot..............At E3 the games are on the main showroom floor. But there are many that are shown behind the scenes, or behind closed doors. These are usually the very highly anticipated ones. Sometimes parts of the games are shown in some form on the main showroom floor, but tons more is shown benind closed doors, from concepts, real-time in game footage, or at times even playable versions are available behind the scenes.

I am lucky enough to already have many appointments such as these. Plus there are many private parties after each day of E3, where some of the best news can be had. Now if only I could get around the NDA's ( Non disclosure agreement) I could spill it all here. But I still will get some extra juice from info, hands on time opinions on games and some exclusive shots none the less.

Here is a link Blindrocket..........nice to see you by the way...

http://www.xboxgamers.com/newspro/fu...1137828,40068,
    Last edited by Virtuoso; 05-11-2002 at 03:15 PM.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Project- Ego, Brute force, Knights of Decadyn, Panzer Dragoon, Unreal championship, 24 Automatons, Secret XBOX Platformer, Kotor, Ninja Gaiden , Proj- Phoenix, BC, Halo 2, Doom 3, Duality, Matrix Enclave, Maelstrom, Ult- Blade of Darkness, Splinter Cell, Bloodrayne, Strident, Internal pain, Morrowind, Breed, Battalion, Dino crisis 3, Malice, SWAT , Yager, Deathrow, Turok, CMR 3,

xbAWOL

Originally posted by Virtuoso
    They mean alot..............At E3 the games are on the main showroom floor. But there are many that are shown behind the scenes, or behind closed doors. These are usually the very highly anticipated ones. Sometimes parts of the games are shown in some form on the main showroom floor, but tons more is shown benind closed doors, from concepts, real-time in game footage, or at times even playable versions are available behind the scenes.

I am lucky enough to already have many appointments such as these. Plus there are many private parties after each day of E3, where some of the best news can be had. Now if only I could get around the NDA's ( Non disclosure agreement) I could spill it all here. But I still will get some extra juice from info, hands on time opinions on games and some exclusive shots none the less.
    that is sweet, i wish i could go

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Originally posted by MixMasta

that is sweet, i wish i could go
    me too
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Get around those NDA's by all means. Get the juice for us addicts.

P.S- I'm new here.

Oh if it could be so easy. I could tell you sooooooooooooooo very much. But still I get some extra clearance from time to time for that extra info and shots. Here are the only shots available thus far............ Oh by the way last word I have heard on the game it will take place in a spacestaion somewhere in outerspace, believe it or not. I hope not all that is for sure. Real confirmation is near which is good.

Here is to hoping for more than Spacestation's in Dino Crisis 3.................
    Last edited by Virtuoso; 05-11-2002 at 03:46 PM.

Nice to see you too man, cloudchaser isn't the same without you.

Originally posted by blindrocket
    Where'd you get this info Freak?
    I've read it at another message board but I'd feel really really good if I could read it on a website somewhere...
    I'd love to give it to the GCN fanboys... hehe.
    that info is in oxm june issue!

Please don't tell me you can tell me soooooooo much!
    I might be tempted to track you down and torture you for all the juice.

thats funny but kinda weird!

i've suddenly gained more interest in dino crisis 3........ and sushi?

Thread Information