Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanx xba

Default Thanx xba

This may belong in off topic, but id just like to comend xba on its constant upkeep and attention to this site. Theres always focus on news and member interaction and theres prize givaways starting all the time. This is THE xbox site and I hope that u will work this site the same way u have been for the last few years. Id also like to thank all of the xba staff 4 answering questions, reviewing games, and searchn 4 news. Thanx xba

I agree. They are doing a great job. Oh. No. I think that I may be coming down with some thing. *cough* *cough* *off-topic* *cough*
    Proud owner of NES, SNES, Genisis, Saturn, PSX, N64, Dreamcast, Kiddycube, PS2 & Xbox

Hidden Content

XBL TAGS: Hydro Blast, Black Inferno, Ekstatik

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

I know what you mean chili325. This site is just the best and nothing can change that. I am glad that you are enjoying yourself here and I hope to see you around.

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm...

Well i feel ya chilli325, XBA is the greatest XBOX site there is on the next, and they do an excellent job to keep their members and guests entertained and keep coming back for more
    Long live the XBOX and XBA!

Untill next time...

Off-topic or not, I have to agree with you Chill. I used to go to the xbox.com newsgroup all the time. Then I started looking for various fan-sites. This was one of the first I found and is now the only one i visit daily. The news is great and we have awesome giveaways here. However, the thing that I think brings us all back is the great community interaction we have here. From the guys that post alot of great info all the time to guys like me who post a little less frequently to those that just visit us from time-to-time, we all make it click and make this IMO the best true XBox fansite. So let me join Chill in thanking the XBA staff for all the time and hard work that I know they put into this site to keep it running so smoothly, as well as to all of the members for the time and efforts that you contribute.

Thank you all.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

Default Thanks!

Thanks guys,

Don't think all your great comments go un-noticed! We thank you for backing us up.

We try to give you the most "down to earth" information for your Xbox. With user reviews, staff reviews, eXcitement comments, giveaways and more to come. (you'll see) We are not as big as some of the "other" Xbox fan sites out there, nor do we ever want to be, why?

We don't want games to become a full-time job. (-: We want to enjoy them. If XBA gets bigger...fine...if it gets smaller then we have a problem. LOL

Take Care.

Ooohh, its a sticky thank you thread! Well a big thanks from me then, I came here first for the forums, then I learned about all the reviews and such this places provides, then to add to that, you provided me with a free game through a contest! For such a large Xbox site this place has an incredible tightly-knit community which adds even more to the experience. So thanks XBA for the amazing site and thanks to everyone else for helping it stay amazing

xbox being released in the atari era would'nt be as super cool as xba!this site <b><big>RULZ!!!</b></big>

Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER
    xbox being released in the atari era would'nt be as super cool as xba!this site <b><big>RULZ!!!</b></big>
    I beg to differ

Originally posted by chili325

I beg to differ
    sorry bro but did'nt quite get what u meant?

Default Re: Thanks!

Originally posted by Stephen-XBA
    Thanks guys,

Don't think all your great comments go un-noticed! We thank you for backing us up.

We try to give you the most "down to earth" information for your Xbox. With user reviews, staff reviews, eXcitement comments, giveaways and more to come. (you'll see) We are not as big as some of the "other" Xbox fan sites out there, nor do we ever want to be, why?

We don't want games to become a full-time job. (-: We want to enjoy them. If XBA gets bigger...fine...if it gets smaller then we have a problem. LOL

Take Care.
    Just like what my nephew Stephan said. I cant say how many times this is like my second home away from home.
    The members, staff, everything. Reviews, previews. XBA has it all.
    And most of all, it's not flooded with people.
    Very casual. Everyone knows each other here. Though we sometimes get into petty arguements we are all familia in dis joint.
    Much love to all my XBA homie!

I think he may have meant something more along the lines of "I Concur"

Xbox being released in the atari era would top prettymuch everything

Xbox being released in the atari era would top prettymuch everything (no-offense)xba

oops, damn the back button!

Originally posted by chili325

Xbox being released in the atari era would top prettymuch everything (no-offense)xba
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhh!!!

yeah, if x-box was released then, who know's what games would be like now.

well, we wouldnt be able to play any games because cds werent around back then... but dont flame me because I get what you mean. Yeah xba is great! Thanks staff for making it my home for gaming

Originally posted by Plewis
    well, we wouldnt be able to play any games because cds werent around back then... but dont flame me because I get what you mean. Yeah xba is great! Thanks staff for making it my home for gaming
    Way to bust my bubble poop-face!

Im jk...

Default this is one of the best sites ever

no this is the best site ever i think i might win the contest thingy
    hello people

Thread Information