Thread: project ego to be M rated

Default project ego to be M rated

thought gta3 was the only game with sex in it ,think again project ego will let you go around banging the whole villige or go around killing everyone,sounds like a good rpg to me. http://www.xbox365.com/news/zcomment...kAlFAykHokgpAN
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Default Re: project ego to be M rated

Originally posted by DIGITAL
    thought gta3 was the only game with sex in it ,think again project ego will let you go around banging the whole villige or go around killing everyone,sounds like a good rpg to me. http://www.xbox365.com/news/zcomment...kAlFAykHokgpAN
    wow are there any nudies????

Im seriously doubting that. an M rating would be given for adult situations, which in project ego is the quest to... 'procreate' with various people. M doesn't mean nudity. Blood Omen 2 was rated M and that was just for gore and violence. Leisure Suit Larry series are all rated M and thats strictly for 'adult situations' not for nudity. If this game had nudity it would most likely be rated N which stands for 'Not on Xbox'

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Thsi game will rock....heheheehhe!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

SAAAAAAHWEEEEEEET!!!!
    can't wait...while i doubt their will be nudity, the more mature the game is..the better i think it will be (coming from the mouth of an adult gamer of course).

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

Hey DIGITAL you started my blood to boil for this game. I can't wait for this game. People keep talking about it and gets my blood going for this game. I need to go take my tablets now so I can settle down.

There won't be any nudity in the game though the developers did say that they would have included it if it were not for the atticipated uproar in America.

hehehe seriously thats all im gonne be doing in that game is ****ing some hot chicks the whole time
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

Thread Information