Thread: XBOX, $200. By Friday!!!

Smile XBOX, $200. By Friday!!!

Yep, That's Rite Folks... THIS FRIDAY!!!
    I Have Been Informed By My Game Distributer That FRIDAY, XBOX's Price Will Drop!!! I Am Sure Glad I CUT My XBOX & PS2 Orders... I Would Have Been Stuck!
    Wate & See!!!
    Hidden Content ULTRA-VIOLENCE!

Portable Mammogramistâ„¢ DrUnKtAnK's Avatar

Default Re: XBOX, $200. By Friday!!!

Originally posted by DOOM
    Yep, That's Rite Folks... THIS FRIDAY!!!
    I Have Been Informed By My Game Distributer That FRIDAY, XBOX's Price Will Drop!!! I Am Sure Glad I CUT My XBOX & PS2 Orders... I Would Have Been Stuck!
    Wate & See!!!
    Friday will be a good day.....
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high">Hidden Content quality="high" pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="180" width="470">

spiderman_13

is that 200$ american? how much is that canadian

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

I also learnt this too!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

will there be any refunds also?

Talking .......

Thats $300 canadian. The XBOX and the PS2 will be that price from now on............ wonder how GameCube is going to do after that anouncement ???????
    Hidden Content take that PS2 !!! Hidden Content

i hope we get refunds too...
    cuz thats crap if we dont....
    we paid so much more...
    300 canadian will be the new price..
    and i paid 450 .....
    ill prob be picking up a used ps2 soon...

peace
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

Why is everyone complaining about refunds? Everything depreciates. I'm not surprised the Xbox is dropping its price quickly. The price of computer parts of course depreciate very fast. I think I will be the last one to complain about some kind of refund. It would be nice if they did that but back to reality guys... there's a slim chance.
    Hidden Content
    who wants to play me...

Exactly JohnB. The most you could hope for with electronics is a 30 day price guarantee which most stores actually have if you ask. Otherwise all is fair in retail.

This is also why we NEED 3 consoles in the market. Look how long Sony kept the PS2 at $300. They didn't even budge for a year and a half. Now that the Xbox is stealing some thunder they lower the price. To keep competitive MS does the same. Had the Xbox come out at the same time as the PS2 I bet we would have seen a price drop a year ago on the PS2.

The funny part is Microsoft was finally breaking even with the Xbox but looks like now they will be losing $80-$100 again.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Actually the price drop is official as of right now.
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

Default Friday? More like now!

How come a person that posted saying it will drop by Friday is getting all the responses like "alright, can't wait". When myself and another person post an hour ago that the price cut is already done, I even provided USA and Canadian buying links!

Hehe, craziness i tell ya!

Default Re: Friday? More like now!

Originally posted by Hickboy
    How come a person that posted saying it will drop by Friday is getting all the responses like "alright, can't wait". When myself and another person post an hour ago that the price cut is already done, I even provided USA and Canadian buying links!

Hehe, craziness i tell ya!
    LOL
    Last edited by DVDGNZ; 05-15-2002 at 04:21 AM.
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

Will there be a drop in game prices too? I've heard that Sony lowered the MSRP on their games to 39. Just curious, this would be a great way to save some bucks!
    Official PILOT of XBA!

Thumbs down I feel a little cheated...

I feel a little cheated by the price drop but I'm not suprised by it. I think it would be nice to have the same deal the Brits got though... Didn't they get compensation for the price cut in Europe??

Default Re: I feel a little cheated...

Originally posted by dmasini
    I feel a little cheated by the price drop but I'm not suprised by it. I think it would be nice to have the same deal the Brits got though... Didn't they get compensation for the price cut in Europe??
    Don't expect a deal like that. For one it was only out a month in Europe, and second it was retailing for alot more than it was in the States to begin with.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Thread Information