Thread: Will the store let me do this?

Default Will the store let me do this?

Hey, i have a little problem. I already have rallisport and i just got another copy of it. The new copy is still in the package and im wonderin if i could take it back to a store like wal mart and exchange it for soemthin else. i dont have a receipt so im wondering which, if any, stores will let you exchange games without a receipt. If anyone has done this could you let me know

thanks alot

I have on idea good luck

Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that no store is going to let you do this. Unless , of course, you have a friend who works there. Peace.

Of course they will let you do it. I have done it many times. Below are the stores I have exchanged game new but without receipt (all in the last 3 months)

EB
    Gamestop
    Target (Pretty sure walmart will too)
    Currently playing: Soul Calibur 2, Dino Crisis 3, Splinter Cell

I can almost guarantee you that Wal-Mart will let you exchange an unopened game for another title without the receipt. I have done this a few times myself with games, cd's, and dvd's. Heck, they even let me exchange a Dreamcast (w/o receipt) that I had for 8 months when it stopped reading the discs. Just try it, and if they don't do it, try the stores mentioned by Azazel.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Alien

Originally posted by Azazel
    Of course they will let you do it. I have done it many times. Below are the stores I have exchanged game new but without receipt (all in the last 3 months)

EB
    Gamestop
    Target (Pretty sure walmart will too)
    Azazel name all the stores that do exchange games for new ones. They really don't give you as much money as what you brought it for but you do get something back. The most money I was give towards a new game was $30 I was so happy.

Durden-XBA

WalMart will. No question. I've done it at least 3 times... All they require is a valid state ID. Good luck!

little off subject, but I just foudn out that Best Buy now keeps all their recipts on computer, so it doesn't matter if you lose them! Had to take back my first party controller but they hooked me right up with a new one!

Walmart will definatly exchange it. I had a opened game w/o reciept and they exchanged it for a new different game w/o question.

Thread Information