Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd best?

Default 2nd best?

Besides Xbox which of these consoles do you think are better. GameCube or Playstation 2?
    Last edited by Icey_Princess; 05-19-2002 at 03:59 PM.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

iF I AHD TO CHOOSE bettween graphics I would pick the gamecube..
    If i wanted games I would get the PS2
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Well, I don't know, I personally think gamecubes graphics are kind of tacky yet, yet the can be amazing. PS2, has very good games, not the best graphics, but some games have good graphics.

But, if I had to choose, I would pick gamecube, because Ps2 is getting old, and dying slowly. And gamecube is new, and has potental.

RadRider

I haven't been impressed with anything I've seen on the GameCube, so by default it'd be the PS2. Plus, the PS2 has a strong, strong userbase, so you're garanteed that games will keep coming out for it for a long time. Also, there are already a few games for the system I'd probably get, like: Star Trek Voyage: Elite Force, Giants: Citizen Kabuto (even though I have it for PC), Rune (ditto), Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, Simpson's Skateboarding (just kidding. Even a skater like me wouldn't touch that ), and Deus Ex. Hmm. I guess those are basically all PC games huh? Look which console is more ripe for PC ports than the Xbox. Anyway, those are all good PC games, for all the games that are pc games, and the fact that the PS2 has them makes me want it more than the GameCube. I mean, who wants a graphically redone version of a tacky horror game with terrible controls anyway? Sure it looks cool, but it's probably as fun as the original was, and that's not a good thing.

Between game cube and Ps2, I would choose Ps2
    Gamecube is too kiddy kid and Ps2 has triple the amount of game selection then the Gamecube does

I would choose a PS2. It does, no matter what anybody says, have awesome games. Most of which are coming to the XBox!

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

do i have to choose? i mean i want a better selection then these 2 options.

i would choose DC.

gamecube of course...hate them ps system jaggies

Originally posted by faceoff508
    iF I AHD TO CHOOSE bettween graphics I would pick the gamecube..
    If i wanted games I would get the PS2
    Couldn't Agree more
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

id say ps2. i dont really like any of the gamecube games. the ps2 has alot of games, and alot are pretty good

Originally posted by Boomer
    Between game cube and Ps2, I would choose Ps2
    Gamecube is too kiddy kid and Ps2 has triple the amount of game selection then the Gamecube does
    Its a fact that the average user for the NGC is 14-15 years of age (according to nintendonet). Its also a fact that less than 1/4 of the Games on Gc are Kid centric.

PoS2. But that's only because it has all the Street Fighter Games, which most people would say is Bull Sh*t!!!

Frostberg

I'd get a GC because its newer, so it wont be obsolete so fast...Id still rather have a DC because of the $5 2k1 games and all the other super cheap DC games....I just wish I bought a new one when they were $50, now you have to buy a used one for like $65!

Originally posted by Xtopia
    I would choose a PS2. It does, no matter what anybody says, have awesome games. Most of which are coming to the XBox!
    It does have good games, however I'm not sure how many are eventually coming to X-Box. But we're making our own games that are sure to surpass PS2 in excellance if not in sales.

X-Ray apoligizes, he thought he was signed in under his account but apparently Xtopia's cookies were still active. Sorry about that.

Originally posted by Xtopia

It does have good games, however I'm not sure how many are eventually coming to X-Box. But we're making our own games that are sure to surpass PS2 in excellance if not in sales.

X-Ray apoligizes, he thought he was signed in under his account but apparently Xtopia's cookies were still active. Sorry about that.
    Woops, please credit the above words of wisdom to me. lol.
    Hidden Content

(I hope to have X-Ray changed to Peepers)

GameCube its all in the Handle baby

Originally posted by Alfonso
    GameCube its all in the Handle baby
    what are you doing here!?

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm...

Well if i had to choose it'd probably get PS2, wait...i already have a PS2. Well if i were to choose another system it would be the Cube, only because it has that new wrestling game coming out for it.

Untill next time...

Originally posted by Icey_Princess
    what are you doing here!?

Is that really you'r bro? My brother surfes and posts here...it is annoying. His username is "X-Ray"

ps2.. game r more important than grphx

Thread Information