Thread: Brute Force Release Date Here!!

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Default Brute Force Release Date Here!!

If this is already posted then I am sorry! And I hope I put this in the righ thread.

Okay the release date is scheduled to be September 19.
    I found this at EB:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categorie...p?pf_id=222866
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

pfffft! that's a long way off!
    why do they always try and hype these games to death? it just makes them suck when they turn out NOT to be the greatest thing since sliced bread.
    i mean this game was supposedly coming out in april a while back, so was morrowind, hunter, UC, BF 1942, MOH A.A., etc.... fock it i'm done with waiting and watching. they need to start releasing and stop hyping it so damn much.
    they need to put up or shut up!
    -ps thanks for the info, peace.
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein = THE BEST GAME EVER!

Hidden Content

Its not fair! So many of the games i want arent coming out for a long time! Well, I guess i wont be playing much in the summer. So itll be an easy wait. At least i know they'll be quality games.

GRAVEDIGGER

Default ....

Dam, thats so far away, but i guess it will be worth the wait, seeing as how it is Brute Force that we speak of.

Untill next time...

Registered User MageOfTheMatrix's Avatar

All the great games won't be out until fall.

Just went to ebgames.com and saw that UT2003 will be out 7/30.

That just made the choice of UT2003 or Unreal Championship a no brainer. Who wants to wait another 3 months?

Also glad that I got Morrowind for the PC with the recent mid-summer xbox delay.

Like you said, I was expecting to be playing all these games by now back when I put down my money on the xbox in september.

morrowind's Midsummer delay!?!?

Default Re: ....

Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
    Dam, thats so far away, but i guess it will be worth the wait, seeing as how it is Brute Force that we speak of.

Untill next time...
    .........tick tick tick tick tick, "waiting for cool games...... the funnest thing about owning an xbox."

Hidden Content

AHHHH!!! Morrowind is coming out June 4 now?

Originally posted by hotshot657
    morrowind's Midsummer delay!?!?
    There was a post about this on TXB.

Somebody got a reply (he posted the letter) from xbox.com that Morrowind failed the quality check with lots of bugs and will be delayed until they are fixed. The reply said that info will be posted on xbox.com during the Thursday update.

I'd give you the link to the thread but TXB is so slow now that I don't want to waste my time. (That's why I'm here)

RadRider

Never, ever trust EB's release dates. If they're later than what you were expecting, then you know the game was delayed. If they're sooner than you were expecting, you know EB is just plain wrong - yet again.

Originally posted by RadRider
    Never, ever trust EB's release dates. If they're later than what you were expecting, then you know the game was delayed. If they're sooner than you were expecting, you know EB is just plain wrong - yet again.
    yep. i remember i bought a dreamcast from E.B. because they said HALF LIFE was coming out on it... it never came out and i got screwed out of 150.00.
    awe poopy!

Hidden Content

I remember when they had Team Fortress 2 and kept delaying it with the latest ship date in early 2002. At some point it just disappeared.

Originally posted by MageOfTheMatrix
    I remember when they had Team Fortress 2 and kept delaying it with the latest ship date in early 2002. At some point it just disappeared.
    that would be cool if it ended up coming out along with counterstrike on xbox! then agian we'll just get tooo waaaaiiit looonngger aaagaiin. heh

Hidden Content

Cool that's the day after I'am going to the rolling stones concert. I'll be all hungover and go to Toys R Us to pick it up. Hell Yeah

Sleeping

Never trust release dates from EB. They always seem to pull release dates out their asses.

-Cynical
    Gamers should expect more from games or the quality of games will decrease. Unfortunately graphics sell..

Talking

sweetness
    XBOX MSSC
    Hidden Content
    I'm back...for now...

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I'm counting down the days to September 19th when Brute Force releases. I think I'm going to make one of those paper chains like I did all the way back in grade school and tear off a link for every day that goes by...hmmmm jk

Talking

Lol, max
    XBOX MSSC
    Hidden Content
    I'm back...for now...

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

wooohoo..brute force 9 days b4 my bday......guess i'll be getting an early present from someone this year!

Thread Information