Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trigger Finger Soar from Hunter!!!

Originally posted by Veno
    No one's talkin about the priest, and that's who i wanted to be , heh, what does he suck or osmething?
    I played with him for like 5 minutes. Hes got a really strong cross bow and a big ass sword.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

doesn't sound too interesting...
    Hidden Content Avatar created by Hotshot657.

My d@mn computer at work is driving me crazy right about now.
    I think im gonna have to re-boot dis beeootch!! It's so f'n slow dis morning!:o

Anyways, who's everyones favorite Hunter? I see JJax likes dat skinny bubble gum teen bopper shick with da dual guns.

Ninja Jubei on da other hand loves "Samantha" (I think her last name is Alexander, cant remember?) for all the right reasons.
    Not only is she hot as hell, but she's "representin" if ya know what I mean!

And da chick is not only rocking da infamous "Magnum" revolver from RE, but he is also sporting XBA's-Icon Ninja Scroll's "Katana Sword", how can I not love this women.
    And she has the special ability to heal everyones heath!

I have not tried the other characters because I actually fell asleep during that boring ass SmackDown show and woke up around 12:30 am and was like OMG!! I have not played my new game yet!
    What will I tell my XBA familia tomorrow!!! :o
    So I put in a good hour and a half and then took my ass to bed.

Anywho, im gonna post some pics of this Hunter Hottie! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm huuuuuuuuuunter chiiiiick It's like graaaaaaaaaaaavy!

The priest is the only one I havn't try yet But I don't like the Speed Girl she's too weak!!

If you were to describe this game what would you say?

I would say its part Gauntlet(the only good part, EXP points and strength building), part house of the dead, part zombies ate my neighbors, part resident evil.

It takes all the best attributes of these games and blends it so well. Im really impressed by this game.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Knight
    The priest is the only one I havn't try yet But I don't like the Speed Girl she's too weak!!
    maybe you just dont know how to use her in a affective manner.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Back to the Priest, VAN, can you tell us something about him? You played through the game with him.
    Hidden Content Avatar created by Hotshot657.

Originally posted by XBOX Dude
    holly crap i thought was the only one with a soar finger this game kicks ass

Well you not and you can add me to dat list of sore ass trigger fingers! But I think JJax's is sore for other reasons!

And im useing the new Controller S and the trigger buttons are a little improved,.. but not enough to quinch my pain!!

blub blub blub

I played with the priest last night...I think he's better than the other dude (can't remember his name) because biker guy's axe seems kinda slow, although the fulltime shotgun is nice. But the priest's crossbow is lovely for long range killing such as those exploding spider things (DAMN those things!!).

The wife and I found a nice strategy...she works the front with Samantha cuz she's quick with that sword and I work from the back with the priest taking out flankers and rear attackers. My hands/fingers don't hurt though...I must have great "game hands".
    Last edited by darianX; 05-24-2002 at 10:29 AM.

I cant beleive how sore my fingers are. I played 1 player for 5 or 6 H. and multi for about the same till around 1:00 in the am. I love this game. Now I had a hellava hard time w/ that lil-girl when I was alone,,,,Did you? Also b4 I found that those gargoyles were bullet proof I wasted some real time. I liked the difference between single and multi,,,,in the enemy strength dept. I also like how each played has dif. Edges I was the priest w/my edge I could level around 10 or more dead boys in one shot and my friend was the Axe guy and he used fire-axe to take out the Gargoyles. I am rambling I know but there is a lot to say. I also like/didn’t like the ranged weapons powers and number of shots worked. The priest has 12 shots but it takes depending on if your multi or single playing, around 4 in single and 7 or 8 in multi. The speedy chick w/the funny hair takes about the same I forget her shot count and the other lady has a six shooter that works great a dismembering but that’s it,,,oh it kills a few and the last guy has 8 shots I think and it takes only one or two to kill. Anyway just wanted to say my peace.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Originally posted by darianX
    I played with the priest last night...I think he's better than the other dude (can't remember his name) because biker guy's axe seems kinda slow, although the fulltime shotgun is nice. But the priest's crossbow is lovely for long range killing such as those exploding spider things (DAMN those things!!).

The wife and I found a nice strategy...she works the front with Samantha cuz she's quick with that sword and I work from the back taking out flankers and rear attackers. My hands/fingers don't hurt though...I must have great "game hands".
    yeah you really have to work as a team!
    We had the guy with the Axe busting up the middle. If guys got past him i would run by a cut them down with my duel knives. And if they got past me good old defender was there with a shotgun (Graveyard level)
    Its good to have people shooting in the distance and people fighting up close. But i wouldnt recommend this if you have player damage on (Where you can damage each other) But havent attempted that yet, And i dont plan on doing that for a while.

Theres so many ways to play this game! I like to mix it up. If i get tired of filling zombies with led, I whip out my blades and jump into battle!

BTW, Anyone get the Assault Rifle yet! BAD ASS!!!
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 05-24-2002 at 10:33 AM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Brevity
    I cant beleive how sore my fingers are. I played 1 player for 5 or 6 H. and multi for about the same till around 1:00 in the am. I love this game. Now I had a hellava hard time w/ that lil-girl when I was alone,,,,Did you? Also b4 I found that those gargoyles were bullet proof I wasted some real time. I liked the difference between single and multi,,,,in the enemy strength dept. I also like how each played has dif. Edges I was the priest w/my edge I could level around 10 or more dead boys in one shot and my friend was the Axe guy and he used fire-axe to take out the Gargoyles. I am rambling I know but there is a lot to say. I also like/didn’t like the ranged weapons powers and number of shots worked. The priest has 12 shots but it takes depending on if your multi or single playing, around 4 in single and 7 or 8 in multi. The speedy chick w/the funny hair takes about the same I forget her shot count and the other lady has a six shooter that works great a dismembering but that’s it,,,oh it kills a few and the last guy has 8 shots I think and it takes only one or two to kill. Anyway just wanted to say my peace.
    If I was playing multi-player I would probably want to get a oversized zombie smashing monster dude as I would do all the killing while my flunkies do all da soft-ass healing!
    But on one player I gonna have my Samantha yo! She is just da f'n game! And f'n hot!

Bump

Originally posted by JJaX

yeah you really have to work as a team!
    We had the guy with the Axe busting up the middle. If guys got past him i would run by a cut them down with my duel knives. And if they got past me good old defender was there with a shotgun (Graveyard level)
    Its good to have people shooting in the distance and people fighting up close. But i wouldnt recommend this if you have player damage on (Where you can damage each other) But havent attempted that yet, And i dont plan on doing that for a while.

Theres so many ways to play this game! I like to mix it up. If i get tired of filling zombies with led, I whip out my blades and jump into battle!

BTW, Anyone get the Assault Rifle yet! BAD ASS!!!
    I feel ya jjiizzax, this game is very versatil and awesomelly (is dat a word ) fun thus far.
    Only one complaint outside on my right triger finger- I wish you could 360 degree the camera instead of "in & outing" it.
    But not really that bad of a problem so far.

HEY YO! Anyone leave dat little girl behind yet? She screams her ass off if you leave her and zombies come around to snatch her little ass!!

My surround sound speakers almost blew up from her vocal cords!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I picked up Hunter last night as well...this game is bad ass! It's funny, they even swear in the game and even said the word: "*****"! I was a taken a little off gaurd and I laughed my ass off!

This game is a gore fest!! If you like blood, this game is for you! The visuals on this game are mind blowing, especially on my HDTV! I could only imagine what 5.1 DD SS would be like!!

I've been playing as the Avenger (the dude with the battle axe for those who don't know who he is). Funny thing is, I only had time to play for about an hour and a half last night, but then found myself playing for nearly 4 hours!! lol This game is extremely hard to put down! Very addicting!!!!

I can't believe the graphics in the graveyard...damn!! The effects on this game are beautiful! Even after you kill the vast array of enemies, many of the disinigrate after you chop their heads or limbs off and they fall to ground...awesome effects!

JJaX...dude, you sold me on trying to play with the Chick...I think I'm going to have a few games going so I can play through the game on single player with all the different characters. Depending on what I feel like, I'll just continue on with them! That's bad ass!!

I can't wait to see what 4 players is like! Hell, I can't wait to see what two players or even three is like!

Originally posted by Knight
    Bump
    Why bump? This thread is hot!

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Why bump? This thread is hot!
    Because I feel like doing it!!

Originally posted by Maximus

I can't wait to see what 4 players is like! Hell, I can't wait to see what two players or even three is like!
    That's what im saying, im gonna have to invite over some bums this weekend or Memorial Day. It's almost like throwing a party!
    Xbox style!

Ya the assault rifle rocks the lighting from gun fire rocks. And boy were we ****ed when we found that that one gilrs healing was for only her. grrrrr
    ******SPOILERS****
    And as for teams this is some of the stuff we did. In the street we ran ahead as a team and rounded up lots of the dead then ran to like a car or gas tank then shot it ,,,ya know what happend then. And towards that first boss guy the Peist was the guy taking care of those spiders b/c of the 12 shot bow. The girle was up close on the beast,,,,,and the biker was away with his gun blazzing the monster focused on me and the chick kicked tail from behind. When it came to that Gargoyles the biker got then and the priest was in charge of Zombie round-up and genocide with his Edge. God I love this game.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

That's what im saying, im gonna have to invite over some bums this weekend or Memorial Day. It's almost like throwing a party!
    Xbox style!
    Definately! But, most of my buddies are camping this weekend! Oh well...but, I'm going to a 16-man Halo System Link party tonight...I only know one dude that will be there...and, I BARELY KNOW HIM!! lol... Doesn't matter to me, though, I'm just looking forward to kicking everyone's ass! Too bad that 1/2 of them are Police Officers! hehe...should be interesting, however, I probably can't drink as much as I would like

But, I definately plan on showing Hunter off while I'm there! Damn I love this game!!!

Thread Information