Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trigger Finger Soar from Hunter!!!

Originally posted by Maximus

Yeah...I figured out you can reload by hitting "A". It looks awesome! I love how they incorporate the right joystick for facing the direction enemies are even if you are walking in another direction! This is so key especially when trying to take down a boss!!
    Thats the only way to play
    Reloading is very important, Especially with the double barrel shot gun

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

LOL, ok thank you everyone that participated in this thread and for getting me psyched about getting a new game to add to my collection and for continuing to hype the game just incase I started to have second thoughts.

P.S. I never payed attention this game until now. Before it was just a name. Now it is a game with a name that I must buy!
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Originally posted by Lynxfx
    LOL, ok thank you everyone that participated in this thread and for getting me psyched about getting a new game to add to my collection and for continuing to hype the game just incase I started to have second thoughts.

P.S. I never payed attention this game until now. Before it was just a name. Now it is a game with a name that I must buy!
    It exceeded my expectations! I applaud interplay for bringing us this great game. Its been a while........

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Lynxfx

I would hardly believe you would be disappointed especially considering you are playing on the huge ass mile high theatre!!

hehe...dude, you'll like this game! It's one of those games that you can't really plan on playing for a certain amount of time, I think. In other words, last night, I wanted to be responsible and only play for one and a half hours...then, I find myself playing to nearly four hours!!! lol...>Whooooops!!!

Originally posted by Maximus

I would hardly believe you would be disappointed especially considering you are playing on the huge ass mile high theatre!!

hehe...dude, you'll like this game! It's one of those games that you can't really plan on playing for a certain amount of time, I think. In other words, last night, I wanted to be responsible and only play for one and a half hours...then, I find myself playing to nearly four hours!!! lol...>Whooooops!!!
    I know what you mean. We started playing next thing you know its 4 hours later!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

i only got to play it for about an hour last night ( due to me packing up my house and having to give the new GC, and RE a whirl) i must say after i finally adjusted the brightness all the way up so i couldsee what the heck i was doing ..the game was a blast...i have the feeling the game will just get better and better..especially with some other friends playing with me and after i try some new characters ( i was using duece the avenger)

just to think we get this killer ap , then morrowind and outlawgolf next month!!!!!!!

btw..not to rain on hunters parade..but i just wanted to let ya'll know the new RE..the graghics are probably the best i've ever seen...no lie.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why did they move the thread to 'new releases' Now i gotta come to this section to see if anyone has repiled. Yes i know im a lazy tird!

Now everyone is gonna go to the offical thread not mine......................

Damn you all!

JJaX Shakes fist at computer monitor

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Default Hunter

I have searched high and low for this game today. It is sold out everywhere.

Originally posted by Knight
    Anyone here live in Illinois??
    I do

Originally posted by ftyards

I do
    What town??

RadRider

So, since you can shoot in a different direction than your facing, would the guy you're playing as hold the gun behind his back, so the gun is upside down, then shoot? That'd be cool to see.

Originally posted by RadRider
    So, since you can shoot in a different direction than your facing, would the guy you're playing as hold the gun behind his back, so the gun is upside down, then shoot? That'd be cool to see.
    What we meant by that is move in one direction and be able to shoot in any direction while moving.

Ever play smash TV?

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

This thread has gotten more replies than the offical thread..

hehehehehe

thats what you get for moving it!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Knight

What town??
    Dolton, illinois south suburbs of chicago

RadRider

Well, that's not so cool. It'd be cooler if you looked in the direction you moved, and you could shoot in any direction - by holding the gun behind you and stuff. Then you'd get cool John-woo style action scenes.

Well, that's not so cool. It'd be cooler if you looked in the direction you moved, and you could shoot in any direction - by holding the gun behind you and stuff. Then you'd get cool John-woo style action scenes.
    Not really, I think it would look retarted if your guy shot in a direction he wasnt facing. When your strafing around he would look like a constipated knome flailing his gun around but facing one direction. Ill pass..............

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

RadRider

But you wouldn't strafe, because you always face the direction you run. Unless there's a set "strafe button" or something, which is retarded to have anyway. Why would you need to strafe in a game like this if you can shoot in any direction anyway? You didn't have to strafe in Robotron.

But you wouldn't strafe, because you always face the direction you run. Unless there's a set "strafe button" or something, which is retarded to have anyway. Why would you need to strafe in a game like this if you can shoot in any direction anyway? You didn't have to strafe in Robotron.
    Your slow............
    strafing helps dodge bullets.
    Strafing allows you to dodge but stay withen a area instead of circling an enemy. Say for example you had to protect something.

HAHAH why would you need to strafe in a game like this? thats the dumbest thing ive heard all week! THanks for the good laugh
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 05-24-2002 at 01:47 PM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

RadRider

Okay first, are you calling me slow, or the in-game characters?

I can see why one would want to strafe, but it's not a necessary movement to have. And in the control scheme I thought the game had (where you look where you go, but shoot in any direction), then strafing wouldn't exist, unless there was a separate button you held down for strafe movement. That's all I was trying to say.

Originally posted by ftyards

Dolton, illinois south suburbs of chicago
    I'm West of Six Flags!!

Thread Information