Thread: Uhh, guys... I've yet to experience the "extreme difficulty" of GunValkyrie

Default Uhh, guys... I've yet to experience the "extreme difficulty" of GunValkyrie

Everyone under the sun (reviewers and consumers) declared this game extremely challenging.

I'm no uber gamer, but I'm wondering when GV becomes the challenge everyone made it out to be. I just beat the 2nd boss (the Ice boss), and so now I'm on the 3rd set of locations. I've died about 2 times since starting, and both of them were from the Ice boss I just slaughtered.

On a side note, how much of the game is left? How far am I, percentage wise??

Thanks!!!

aka DanieLudacris aka DL

I am sorry i dont know how far you are... but that game seems so easy! no difficulties at all!

same here...eveyone talked about how the controls suck and how hard they were.....i mastered the controls in the first 5 to 10 minutes easily.....dont know what everybody else was talking about...even the gamespot review mentions the control being very hard....they just suck

8 levels in the whole game I beat it ever so quickly too

Thread Information