Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, I had to do it!!!

Default Well, I had to do it!!!

I traded some of my Xbox games for a ps2 and GTA 3. I still have the awesome box, but felt i really wanted to experience the hype of GTA3, and let me tell you IT IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES IF NOT THE BEST GAME I EVER PLAYED!!! It's a total shame microsoft didn't pay top dollar to get this game ported to the box. I know in previous posts i said i wouldn't purchase it, but i'm really glad to have the best of both worlds. The scary thing is, i can't stop playing it!!! The xbox needs a game like this. Halo is great, but in my honest opinion, GtA 3 is revolutionary in it's own regard. It even has all the songs from the movie scarface(my fav movie).

Banned

well done and congratulations on being a sensible gamer and enjoying all consoles!

Shocked

you could have just gotten GTA3 for your computer.

Originally posted by squid413
    you could have just gotten GTA3 for your computer.
    hehehe, thats what I did! It was free too, a simple kazaa dl

With the money I saved, I bought Hunter and will get Morrowind as well
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Official Avs Fan of XBA kornavs19's Avatar

Dre, u can dl games on kazaa? i didnt know that, then what u burn em on a disc?

hey
    thats cool...
    im gettin a ps2 and gta 3 also..along with a bunch of other stuff for a good price
    i just want to eventually have all the systems..i was just waiting for the price drop to get a ps2...

peace
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

i might get a ps2 for FFX....., at any rate the price will have to drop to £150 first, i'd proberbly find my self with GTA3 too.....

final fantasy on xbox....it would be pretty wouldn't it...?

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

i hear the PC version of GTA3 is having problems?

some bug issues.....and other things, good thing the computer has some patches. NAHMEAN!!!!

I am a little amazed ( NOT ) that someone who openly admitted to pirating a game has yet to be flamed. Why ? Most likely because it was a PC game. Yet all it takes is 1 person to comment on pirating a Xbox game and you all go snakey. Tsk Tsk

Originally posted by Dre

hehehe, thats what I did! It was free too, a simple kazaa dl

With the money I saved, I bought Hunter and will get Morrowind as well
    Hey man, I've downloaded games off of KaZaA before, but I have no clue what to do when I finish downloading them. How to you get them to work? Can you give me all the steps on what to do, I really want to try GTA3 out. Please Help.

blub blub blub

I agree with ya guitargod...GTA3 is truly a fantastic game. I went out and picked up a used PS2 myself recently after the price drop for like $160 along with GTA and Maximo. I love games too much to only have one console...I had a Dreamcast and I traded it and everything with it in for the PS2. But that wonderful black and green box isn't going anywhere for sure

As for piracy of PC games...the only way I would ever "pirate" a PC game would be to copy it, then get a copy/nocd crack from gamecopyworld then burn it. Downloading games usually results in corrupted files, missing music/FMV, etc. It just isn't worth the time and effort. Come to think of it..I havent' played a PC game since November, and I can't even remember the last time before that where I copied a game from someone. Everyone was always copying MINE...LOL

Originally posted by lmpbzktnkorn23
    Dre, u can dl games on kazaa? i didnt know that, then what u burn em on a disc?
    I do as well, You have to make sure u scan 4 viruses though. It works great if ur sensible about it.

The PC version is SOOOOO much better than the PS2 version. The difference is night and day.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Kazaa will be no more in a couple weeks or so, too bad too, it was pretty decent.

The Kazaa network isn't going anywhere soon. It is a decentralized peer2peer service. You can go after the makers of the software, ie Kazaa but there are dozens of clones out there already that use the same network like Grokster. Shut one down, 12 popup in its place.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

RadRider

I wish I had the money to buy a PS2 and games. I don't even have enough money to buy a new Xbox game though, I have to resort to trading off older systems and stuff.

Originally posted by Toonz
    I am a little amazed ( NOT ) that someone who openly admitted to pirating a game has yet to be flamed. Why ? Most likely because it was a PC game. Yet all it takes is 1 person to comment on pirating a Xbox game and you all go snakey. Tsk Tsk
    I buy my games all of them... except for Rockster because of what they did to MS. They ****ed me off so... you know.
    Hidden Content
    who wants to play me...

Originally posted by Toonz
    I copy quite a lot of stuff but that's only because i'm a poor student who can't afford anything. Most of the things i copy i would never buy though!

I have no problem with people pirating a game that promotes criminal behavior. I'm a big fan of irony.

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
    I have no problem with people pirating a game that promotes criminal behavior. I'm a big fan of irony.

Very good point, Hugh_Jass. LoL

Thread Information