I've been looking at it for awhile and it looks just like Unreal Tournament with a few outdoor maps and vehicles thrown in. I'm a major fps man but I'd prefer halo to that. I've only seen 2 vehicles, what have you guys seen? I'm interested in what kind of vehicles and if there are any new guns. Unreal Championship is also not an xbox exclusive, it's coming out for pc with the name Unreal Tournament 2003. Best chances it will also be ported to the ps2. If someone could please fill me in why Max is obsessing over this game, it would be highly appreciated. I myself am a

Counter Strike Condition Zero freakkk

I'll be playing that this november muahahahahhaha. I'm also pretty sure you can only buy it through Valve's new broadband download. You can only buy it off their site through broadband. That's what it said in last issue of Computer Gaming World, they had a 12 page preview of Star Wars Galaxies and a 3 page preview of Counter Strike Condition Zero. mmm, Star Wars Galaxies, I can't wait to hunt real people down for a bounty. Muahahahahhahaa...