Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unreal Championship aka Unreal Tournament 2003, what's the hype?

Well the multiplayer demo of UT 2003 should be out next week with the final version out shortly after, late June.

This is a far cry from when UC comes out on the Xbox which is this Fall. From what I've seen, I believe UC and UT'03 are different enough to justify getting both.

Unreal II is a completely different game than UC and UT'03. (just repeating because some people still don't get that)
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

I knew all of this except the rumor that U2 is sp only. Ugh, and why can't I get my signature to work? I've never used one in a forum. I'm actualy pretty new to forums. Yeah i know it's a n00b question but could someone remind me how?
    Hidden Content Avatar created by Hotshot657.

Default Re: Unreal Championship aka Unreal Tournament 2003, what's the hype?

Originally posted by Veno
    I've been looking at it for awhile and it looks just like Unreal Tournament with a few outdoor maps and vehicles thrown in. I'm a major fps man but I'd prefer halo to that. I've only seen 2 vehicles, what have you guys seen? I'm interested in what kind of vehicles and if there are any new guns. Unreal Championship is also not an xbox exclusive, it's coming out for pc with the name Unreal Tournament 2003. Best chances it will also be ported to the ps2. If someone could please fill me in why Max is obsessing over this game, it would be highly appreciated. I myself am a

Counter Strike Condition Zero freakkk

I'll be playing that this november muahahahahhaha. I'm also pretty sure you can only buy it through Valve's new broadband download. You can only buy it off their site through broadband. That's what it said in last issue of Computer Gaming World, they had a 12 page preview of Star Wars Galaxies and a 3 page preview of Counter Strike Condition Zero. mmm, Star Wars Galaxies, I can't wait to hunt real people down for a bounty. Muahahahahhahaa...
    maybe UC is so popular because it's only THE BEST FPS GAME EVER! i mean damn man what more could you want in a game! it blows away halo with one frag! better than quake 3, better than half life, better than rtcw, better than moh a.a., better than jedi knigt 2, better than any game ever. THIS GAMES GONNA ROCK THA HOUSE BABY! YOU NEED TO START GETTING HYPED!
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein = THE BEST GAME EVER!

Hidden Content

Geezus, now that is the definition of a fanboy answer. I mean mannn, and still I'm confused how to do my signature.

It should be an exclusive. The pc version won't be anything like it. I hope

im also really pumped for this game!!! but i dont have broadband so the game wont be that good for me i guess ill just have to pray for broadband to come out here!!!

Peace

PS Will UC have multiplayer like 4 players or system link??? (yes im not an idiot i know bout xbox live)

Take a guess and I still don't know how to do signature images. Can someone please tell me?

RadRider

Veno, I see your signature pictures are working. But now that they are, could you get something significantly smaller? I'm running my PC at 1024x768 and your sig takes a screen and a half. No offense, but that's what I define as "not cool".

Originally posted by Calve
    im also really pumped for this game!!! but i dont have broadband so the game wont be that good for me i guess ill just have to pray for broadband to come out here!!!

Peace

PS Will UC have multiplayer like 4 players or system link??? (yes im not an idiot i know bout xbox live)
    no more then 4 players
    uc i think will have 32...
    but n e ways..wat are u talkin bout no broadband in cambridge...
    is there no rogers cable internet?
    or bell sympatico high speed dalnet..?
    i live in ontario around that general area of whitby,ajax,oshawa
    and they all have broadband...kitchener waterloo also has it and thats rite there

peace
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

Screw Unreal....its all about Counter-Strike.

Damn straight, man. Counter Strike Condition Zero baby

Smile man O man

i am now felling really bad 4 the other corps. sony and nintendo might go bankrupt then good old billly gates will by them
    hahahahahahahhahahah
    hello people

Originally posted by Calve

Peace

nah dude, if UC is anything like unreal tournament single player will be just asgoo or better than online! the unreal tournament single player offline games had different games to play with aroung anywhere from 15 to 30 HUGE levels for each game. this was the best single player offline game ever. and online KICKAS ARSE AS WELL!
    U.C. is gonna kick major azz!
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein = THE BEST GAME EVER!

Hidden Content

Thread Information