Thread: Morrowind in less than a week!

Default Morrowind in less than a week!

It could be that morrowind comes out as early as tommorow (may 31st) or as late as the 4th. Either way it is less than a week! I am so stoked for this title to come out on xbox and make the pc (at least on most pc's) version look like crap. I love it on pc don't get me wrong but I am so excited to see it on xbox. It's the version I've wanted since i first heard about it coming out!
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

dont jinx it brotha!!!!
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

RadRider

Bah! You're such a dumbass Merimac. I want the Xbox version so I can make an archer/thief character and join the darkside. Then I'll somehow import your character into the game and kill you, fiend!
    By the way, the PC version owns. Once I get the new Nvidia MI-A55, it's going to be soo sweet looking, you won't know if it's real life or not. Besides, you can't play my "naked freaky monkeys" mod on the Xbox version.

Originally posted by RadRider
    Besides, you can't play my "naked freaky monkeys" mod on the Xbox version.
    thank God thats saves my *Super-Sayian Jedi Ninja thief/mage/assassin/rouge* the trouble of creeping your monkey and punkin' him in the back of the head Halo style
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

RadRider

Hey, if your ninja thingy dares to look at my naked freaky monkey, then he deserves to be able to punch him in the back of the head. Frankly, I think you're just covering. There's no way any being alive could stand to face my naked-freaky-monkey eye-to-flesh.

Originally posted by RadRider
    There's no way any being alive could stand to face my naked-freaky-monkey eye-to-flesh.
    what from all the rage bottled inside him from being spanked by u all these years . . . . LoL . . . . ROTFLMFAO. . . ha ha ha
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Poor Poor naked-freaky-monkey...
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Leave da monkeys outa this 1

Thread Information