Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New screens: Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Default New screens: Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance

Looks awsome:

"Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Looks alot better than ps2, maybe i will actually like the xbox version.

Yeah, did you watch the trailer yet?

The game just simply looks awesome. Definetly going to get it when it comes out.
    "You know me, Marge. I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals flaaaaaming!"

~FloBuzz~

so whats the diffrence gunna be???
    if you ask me metal gear solid 2 was overated, the story sucked,i dont think it was as "smart" as the first one, where the dialog and stuff varied with what you do, and the ending was stupid, i thought that one chic told that one guy she wasnt real, shes was some AI thing, but then she is real at the end and all that mombo jumbo, to me this is how the game went:

hey im snake im gunna go get on a boat and kick some ass of people i dont know who they work for, oh, whos this guy, oh well i guess i have to trust him.............................(then tord the end........................ aaaaaaahhhh my arm is alive!! liquid snake just had to come back so we made this corny story about how he lives in an arm!!!! hahahha you thought i was on your side and you had superpowers but you dont and im on his side and ahhahahaha (other person) well im not on your side either im on this guys side!! RRING RRRRING RRRRINGG RRRIING i was a north american field worm bla bla bla bla bla look at me im turning into a skeleton on the codect im talking like im on crack i need sisscors 61!!!! bla blba bla bable babel turn the game off youve plalyed enuf!! bla bla bla bla FISSON MAILD bla bla bla im not real im just an AI (girl) oh im your wife and im an AI too,im just your dream bla bla bla.....................................look at me i have 2 swords and can make fire come out of my @ss when i run!!! SSSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHh
    .............................................................................

oh i lied im not an AI i love you bla bla bla THE END

Thanks for ruining a story driven game for all of us!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

I like how the VR missions are cell shaded.....

Very nice touch

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Looks interesting...I never played the original Metal Gear Solid or MGS2, so, I'm looking forward to this one.

this is gonna be soooooo cool!!

Hate to pimp my own thread. But there saying Tom Clancys Splinter Cell will give the MG series its run for the money.
    You might wanna check this out

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/sho...threadid=14645

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

I never played any of the Metal Gear solid games either. I heard that theres a lot of movies parts but not much gameplay. I hope they have more gameplay on the Xbox version.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Originally posted by JJaX
    Hate to pimp my own thread. But there saying Tom Clancys Splinter Cell will give the MG series its run for the money.
    You might wanna check this out

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/sho...threadid=14645
    OXM says that also! It states that "its Medal Gear Solid with out the mullet"!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Originally posted by spliffdUP
    I never played any of the Metal Gear solid games either. I heard that theres a lot of movies parts but not much gameplay. I hope they have more gameplay on the Xbox version.
    yeah thats another thing

i saw this comic once, and since i cant find it again ill just qote it

Tom: Have you beat MGS2, yet??
    Jim: No
    Tom: what do you mean youve been playing for 15 hours!!
    Jim: Correction, ITS been playing for 15 hours!!!!

LMAO thats pretty funny .

Thumbs down Is it just me?

But I don't really think those screans look that great. The second one esp. I hope the reason is just that the game is in early develompment.

Originally posted by Nerrad529
    Looks alot better than ps2, maybe i will actually like the xbox version.
    yea yea man...
    no more jaggies...
    the game will probably be even better !

peace
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

this is weird. all pics from gamespot dont work when im using internet explorer. but when i try it on aol, all of the pictures work.

Originally posted by Maximus
    Looks interesting...I never played the original Metal Gear Solid or MGS2, so, I'm looking forward to this one.
    I actually rented the original MGS and I don't remeber it much, although I have a vague memory of not liking it. Not really sure though.

Anyway, I don't know how I couldn't have liked a game that precedes a game whose screenshots I just saw.
    Hidden Content

(I hope to have X-Ray changed to Peepers)

i have the original mgs for the psx. its such a good game. it was so awesome. it was really fun, but after i beat it, i like never played it again, it had little replay value. but it was really fun while i played it. i bought the vr missions game, and it was pretty cool, i finished most of them, then i just quit cause it got boring. but i think that mgs2 substance will keep me playin it for a while, with all those minigames and stuff

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    i have the original mgs for the psx. its such a good game. it was so awesome. it was really fun, but after i beat it, i like never played it again, it had little replay value. but it was really fun while i played it. i bought the vr missions game, and it was pretty cool, i finished most of them, then i just quit cause it got boring. but i think that mgs2 substance will keep me playin it for a while, with all those minigames and stuff
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT HAD LITTLE REPLAY VALUE??!!
    you beat it once, submit to the tourture and you get an inviso camo, beat it and dont submit you get a bandanna that gives you infanite amo, beat it again you get a camera, and snake is in a cool tux. and if you have a diffrent saving pattern, psycho mantis says diffrent stuff and so dose osolot when you are getting tourtured, then you can just go threw, and mess around, take pictures of dumb stuff in hopes of catching a ghost in you picture, man MGS had more replay value than you can shake a stick at, you must be stupid or something

lol, i guess i never knew about that stuff

Thread Information