Thread: hunter...stuck

Default hunter...stuck

ok i got to the level in hunter with the vampire boss and cant beat him what do i do?? Please help

the prison warden in the first mansion? if so i cant beat him either lol hes a hard mofo

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

i hate how i cant friggen move any farther without DIEING like 20 times during some of these FRIGGEN LEVELS!!!!

I HATE THIS CRAP.....but the game is sweet. i need to get some friends here.

ahh well.

Avenger is better then Judge IMHO.....havnt played the chicks yet....what do you peeps think is the funnest/easiest/best blah blah to play with when you are playing Hunter?

i dont think he is the prison warden in the first mansion. He is one on the video that he doges a bullet and he the long thing shoot out of his head that can rip you appart.

You use the chainsaw and stay right in his face. If he puts his arms up, get ready to jump so that the power he puts out misses you. Use the chainsaw over and over til you kill his night stalking ass.

Default Re: hunter...stuck

Originally posted by bjones7259
    ok i got to the level in hunter with the vampire boss and cant beat him what do i do?? Please help
    Vampire Boss??? Is it that Black Demon guy your talking about? Anyway, if it is just attack the boarded up window.

My bad, I thouhgt you were talkin about the warden...use the strategy I posted for the Warden in the mansion.

Thread Information