Thread: now that some of you have morrowind what do you think will be better

Question now that some of you have morrowind what do you think will be better

after all of you have played morrowind and got the feel of it what do you think will be better morrowind or project ego??

i havent played morrowind yet but i always thought that morrowind would be better but thats just me
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

i dont know man its a must buy for both,morrow wind and project ego..after what i heard aobut project egop that if you ant to become a ninja you become a ninja or if you want to become a viking you become a viking i really like thta alot...

Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
    i dont know man its a must buy for both,morrow wind and project ego..after what i heard aobut project egop that if you ant to become a ninja you become a ninja or if you want to become a viking you become a viking i really like thta alot...
    yeah im definentally getting both games hehe when i get project ego im going to be this one guy in an ape suit i saw hehe it was funny
    Hidden Content

hehe im going to try to be the ninja gun guy with kicks and punches and alot of gadgets..that would phat.

Project Ego has a very different approach to RPGs. I would hesitate to compare them at all. I think most people who own one of them will end up owning both.

My only concern with morrowind is that I will get board with it. I hope not like because it does sound a very good game and one that has some great replay value. I think the only thing that will bug me is the loading times, not through levels but when u go through doors etc. this used to bug my with code veronica on the DC..man I used to get frustrated. Also the way it stores tasks in the journal, from what I have read if you asked u to carry out a task and u cant do it because your not strong enough etc, its hard to find it again when u are ready for the challenge..

Yeah with morrowind u have to know what yourgetting yourself in for before you buy it which some people dont seem to be doing.

For the quests ive got a suggestion. Get a notepad and when you get a quest write it down. should help instead of searching through the jounral for it.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

For me it will be Project Ego!!! Because In Morrowind you cant be evil, or you can age and that kindda stuff!! Project Ego will be much better!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Im not sure about this. Before i thought project ego would definitely be better than morrowind, but now that ive played morrowind, it is very fun. the whole "20 hour" thing about project ego dissapointed me because i like rpgs to be long. ill have to wait until i play project ego. I am really looking forward to SW: KOTOR as well.

in morrowind, I don't think your character ever changes in appearance. I think PE will be better. I was a scrawny black person in Morrowind. I thought it sorta sucked that he would never change in appearance.

PE will be way, way better, IMO..

RadRider

Two totally different games. They are somewhat similar in scope, but otherwise they are completely different. Morrowind is basically a very deep, pen and paper style RPG that you play on your game system. Project Ego on the other hand, is more like a life simulator, offering you complete freedom over the world. Project Ego is a game with a much broader scope than Morrowind.

That being said, I wouldn't miss either. There's no way in hell I'm not getting Morrowind for my Xbox even though I have it for PC already, and there's no way I'm missing Project Ego either.

has anyone seen professor frinks sig?? THATS WHO IM GONNA BE IN PROJECT EGO!!!!!! A GUY IN A MONKEY SUIT!!!!!!!

except im not gonna be nice im gonna kill everyone MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA evil lil ol me
    Hidden Content

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

Originally posted by hotshot657
    Im not sure about this. Before i thought project ego would definitely be better than morrowind, but now that ive played morrowind, it is very fun. the whole "20 hour" thing about project ego dissapointed me because i like rpgs to be long. ill have to wait until i play project ego. I am really looking forward to SW: KOTOR as well.
    didn't we go over this 20 hour thing a month or two ago, the game lasts 20 hours if you only do the minimum that is necessary and run through the game without paying attention to any side quests or anything, which would be stupid to do, there are hundreds of hours of gameplay, considering you don't even have to follow the main plotline, you could just go around doing stuff, like GTA3, the storyline is second to the openness(sp?) of it.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Project Ego will have more depth to it if what has been said comes true. People in town will worship you and kids will dress like you and bow down to you if you are a great hero...etc. But either way, i'll be playing morrowind well into '03, so by the time Ego comes out, i'll probably be getting a little bored with Morrowind...but either way, im still buying Project Ego...and I hope it keeps that name.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Oh yeah...the main story to me is pointless. If I wanted to do the main story, I would...but I dont want to. I'd rather kill people, take their stuff, and sell it for money to buy really good armor and skill and spell and whatever. The main story in Ultima 8 probably took 2-3 hours, not even...but I started playing that game in '94 and I still play it and have tons of fun...

Thread Information