Thread: How do I Sell Stuff I stole!?

Default How do I Sell Stuff I stole!?

k,
    i just got this game 2day, and i ran around and stole crap, and i can't carry anymore, but now how do i sell it? it really ****ing me off. also, what's the best race 2 hav if i want 2 steal stuff, and/or kill people and then steal their stuff? PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE!
    Games I own: Halo- Munch's Oddesey - Splinter Cell - Frontline - Project Gotham - Tony Hawk 4 - Sega GT - Dave Mirra - Amped - Tony Hawk 2x - Dead or Alive 3 - Blinx - Dead to Rights - Blood Wake - Morrowind - Knights of the Old Republic - Max Payne - Silent Hill 2 - Galaxies (PC) - Max Payne 2 - GTA Double Pack - THUG -

Go to any of the people that have the "barter" option in the dialogue box. Keep in mind that some traders may only buy certain items from you. I've heard that the Khajit are well suited for thieving. My wife is playing as a High Elf Thief with some success.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

I was a Khajit.
    Good theif, but couldn't beat a rat in a fight.
    Now I'm a Dark Elf and enjoying the game much more.

WOOD ELF is the absolute no-hold-barred thief character in the game. Khajit is good at it too, but the Wood Elf will offer the most benefits for such a specialization right away. Marksmanship, Sneak, and Light Armor character bonuses, plus you make your major skills sneak, security, light armor, marksmanship, and short blade- you will be crazy at thievery.

Well if you are "over-encumbered",..you can't go and sell anything- that's obvious, because you cant move. So you got to drop some stuff. To sell stuff, you simply go to different traders, pawnbrokers, etc. until you get rid of all the crap you are carrying thats worth money. JUST MAKE SURE YOU DON'T SELL STOLEN ITEMS BACK TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Pawnbrokers will buy just about anything except for skill-specific itens, like an alchemists tools. They also do not buy books or paper or stuff like that. Traders will buy almost anything.

But ALWAYS sell stolen items to the right person. Dont sell armor to a pawnbroker because the armorer will buy it for more gold. Its not a big difference at first, but after a while, it all adds up.

Thread Information