Thread: Please Help, stuck on Project Gotham

Default Please Help, stuck on Project Gotham

I've got gold medals on all the quick races, got about 5 silver medals in the arcade mode and i'm stuck on tokyo in the kudos challenge. I think its clear from this that i have a major problem achiving kudos points. I'm pushing the ferrari 355's as fast as possible but i can either get a good time, bad kudos or a bad time, good kudos. Can anyone please help because i'm tired of the 355's and i've been stuck here for ages.

Thanks.

So your all really crap at this game then?

i was stuck there my self, but dont have the car or the medals. ive only got the skyline gts. im stuck at the overtake challenge with 8 cars.
    "SCARFACE"
    one XBOX, two controlers, DVD remote, Project Gothem Racing, NBA Inside Drive 2002

i dominate at this game. i have ALL gold medals in EVERYTHING (except in the new paint thing). im almost done with the bonus kudos level (the 12th level, it unlocks after u beat every other kudos level). oh man, its so hard. its all races, and in the races, you go against 3 f50's and 2 carreras, its wicked hard

So do you have any tips then Snoopy7548?

How often do you use the hand brake? Do you always have the accelerator held down and just tap the breaks? Am i better off with a rear wheel or 4 wheel drive car?

i use the handbrake all the time. when i go around turns, i take my finger off the accelerator, and use both the brake and handbrake. its much better. i only really use the f50, so i dont know if rear or 4 wheel drive is better

thanx, i'll try and get past tokyo tonight!

Thread Information