Thread: Need help finding recall/and/or/mark spell(s)

Default Need help finding recall/and/or/mark spell(s)

k,
    i hav the norano(sp) manor in balmora, and i heard that 2 warp back 2 my huose, i need a spell. what is it, and where do i get it?
    -thanx
    Games I own: Halo- Munch's Oddesey - Splinter Cell - Frontline - Project Gotham - Tony Hawk 4 - Sega GT - Dave Mirra - Amped - Tony Hawk 2x - Dead or Alive 3 - Blinx - Dead to Rights - Blood Wake - Morrowind - Knights of the Old Republic - Max Payne - Silent Hill 2 - Galaxies (PC) - Max Payne 2 - GTA Double Pack - THUG -

hey, how do you get the key to nerano mannor... i just got that job and I went to the slave guy and I dont think he has it.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

In the Mages guild in Vivec (i think), there's a person named Serlionowe or something like that...they sell both Mark and Recall spells. You need to get a book off that person for one of Edwina's quests from Ald-rhun. Cast mark where you want to recall to and when you recall, you will go to the mark.

To get the key, you need to either be really good at stealing and get it off him, or kill him, but if you kill him, you wont get a reward.

10k.

Originally posted by Plewis
    hey, how do you get the key to nerano mannor... i just got that job and I went to the slave guy and I dont think he has it.
    Kill Mr (dont know first name) Nerano. You won't get paid jack, but eh, you still pass the quest. He's in Nerano Manor by the way.

Originally posted by SteelViper
    Kill Mr (dont know first name) Nerano. You won't get paid jack, but eh, you still pass the quest. He's in Nerano Manor by the way.

Thats what I did!

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I killed him also...along with about 45% of Balmora as well...

Thread Information