Thread: Sad state of affairs.

Default Sad state of affairs.

When i was at my usuall GS local one of my neighbors and her son with head hung low came in with his "system" and games in tow.
    After talking to her it turns out her son and a couple of his buddies beat up a younger kid for defending his "system". She was very upset and rightfully so because the poor kid they attacked had his arm broken. Her son is in junior high, so we're talking young kids, and according to the pricipal this happens too often. He actually refered to it as "Gang Like".

I know there is alot of good natured ribbing in the forums and sometimes it deteriorates to name calling and such, but this is simply pathetic. Is this console war really that big a deal.

Just wanted to share and remind everyone that we are talking about "Game Systems" and they are made to have fun.

I left out the "systems" on purpose because it's irrelavent in my opinion.

RadRider

Sad State of Affairs is the name of my brother's friends band.

Originally posted by RadRider
    Sad State of Affairs is the name of my brother's friends band.
    Is it just a random name or is it supposed to be a little prophetic?

Which systems were involved?

I ran a friend over in my car coz he liked the ps2, but this was an accident. Honestly, my foot just slipped off the break! I was just trying to scare him.

The key word here is kids, some kids are more mature but nonetheless kids will be kids and always have something to prove that resort to immature actions.

Mine weren't immature actions, i was just a bit drunk and stoned!

Default Re: Sad state of affairs.

Originally posted by highlite23
    When i was at my usuall GS local one of my neighbors and her son with head hung low came in with his "system" and games in tow.
    After talking to her it turns out her son and a couple of his buddies beat up a younger kid for defending his "system". She was very upset and rightfully so because the poor kid they attacked had his arm broken. Her son is in junior high, so we're talking young kids, and according to the pricipal this happens too often. He actually refered to it as "Gang Like".
    some kids will do just about anything to start a fight.... when i was still in high school (about 4 years ago), there were these bunch of kids who went around school just looking to start some $hit.... one of my good buddies always got picked on because he had this real nice Esquire watch and they wanted it.... the $hit he went through was abuse in my opinion...

whats this world coming to these days....

ive seen brawls over a pack of ketchup and a piece of tomato. ive dealed with Guns when i was just in the 6th grade, ive seen a lot.

Its normal adolescent behavior. Once kids start gettin a little fuzz on there nuts they think there alpha males. Walk around thinking they're big bad fish in the ocean. But they're actually amoebas puddle.

Thats life, Kids will try to bully no matter what. The fact that one person 'defended' his system was just a scape goat to harm him anyways.

Maybe im different than most. But i didnt and never will take s4it from no one. And if i saw someone gettin bullied i help them out and tell the others to cut the s4it and give him a break.
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 06-17-2002 at 11:26 AM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

don't make me kick your arse jjax

Originally posted by JJaX
    Once kids start gettin a little fuzz on there nuts they think there alpha males.
    LoL . . . . thats funny ***** . . . . the fuzz . . . ha ha ha

hey JJax man i think u bullied them squarel a lillt etoo much . . give 'em a break huh. . .

hey highlite the system that the kid defended is irrelevent . . . . but just out of curiosity what was it???
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Originally posted by DZNUTZ
    don't make me kick your arse jjax
    What Homie!?

Ill drop bombs on you! You dont want none brother!

JJaX Flexes with all his might

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

beeswax not yours inc. silvertrace's Avatar

What Homie!?

Ill drop bombs on you! You dont want none brother!

JJaX Flexes with all his might
    *silver sneaks up on JJax and performs a "critical hit" with his enchanted glass daggar

jjax dies, silver graps his gold and breaks out
    gone but not forgotten.....

Originally posted by silvertrace

*silver sneaks up on JJax and performs a "critical hit" with his enchanted glass daggar

jjax dies, silver graps his gold and breaks out
    BWhahahah you are no match!
    Your critical hit barely even dented me!
    Plus if you robbed me you only get 22 gold pieces! Cause im broke as hell!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

XBA's Official Doctor Snake Eyez's Avatar

These type of things have been going on for a long time. These days they involve gaming systems and other things. Its sh@tty that he got beat up, but the system was just an excuse.

Ive seen brawls over a pack of ketchup and a piece of tomato. ive dealed with Guns when i was just in the 6th grade, ive seen a lot.[/B][/QUOTE] you guys think thats something? im 14, when i was 2 i used to have to hide under my bed in the middle of mortal kombat cuz the rival gangs on either side of my grandpas house where haveing a gunfight!!!!

Once kids start gettin a little fuzz on there nuts they think there alpha males.
    what? they think they are the alpha male of the human race? they are so stupid!! everyone knows that i am the alpha male of all homosapians

Thread Information