"X gone give it to you"

Featuring
    Splinter Cell
    Halo
    Halo 2
    DX2
    Fable
    KOTOR
    with Ninja Gaiden being the central theme.
    Your sig image is too big. The entire sig can be no larger than 500x250 pixels. Please reduce it in size before you repost. Thanks, XBA Staff.

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

aren't they using that song to promote EA BIGS new def vendetta title?

which btw isnt' available on the xbox.

anywayz..who cares...dmx has as much talent ass my butthole after a long night of drinking

Boy Sony and EA are so ahead of Microsoft in selling their product. I bet they stole that song with the Xbox in mine. BTW if you dont like DMX you must hate hip hop because dude in one of the only true MC's aka Masters of cerimonies.
    Your sig image is too big. The entire sig can be no larger than 500x250 pixels. Please reduce it in size before you repost. Thanks, XBA Staff.

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

LOL...slow down foolio englacias. i think your bigwheel is catching to much speed youngsta.

yea..i'm sure thats why they stole the song

and dont' even start on that i must hate hiphop tip...i'm willing to bet i own more hiphop and rap cdz right now then u probably will in your entire life.

that being said..i have experienced many different artists....and IMO , Dmx's is un-original , lacking skill...and down right repeditive.

Originally posted by DZNUTZ
    LOL...slow down foolio englacias.

That just sounded so funny.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Dude you probably have more music then I for sure but two facts remain

DMX may not be a go out and get him in the store artist or a lyrical wizard but most hip hop heads love him because unlike most studio rapers he can perform live on stage.

2nd fact If that song is on that Def Jam comercial Sony and EA did not just fall out of the monkey tree and pick that song without careful consideration. EA has the largets marketing department of any company in the biz. There are a 100 other songs they could have chosen.

I'm with DZNUTZ. DMX blows monkey chunks of huge proportions!
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Having "The Name Of The Game" by The Crystal Method play in the intro to Splinter Cell was bad enough. I like DMX and all but that would be corny as hell having his song play in the background.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

EA sucks
    DMX sucks
    That song sucks
    That game sucks

Solution - move on to next thread.

If they try to using talentless rap songs to market games its the end of my purchases in the gaming realm.ROCK FOREVER!!!
    ~Ninja's aren't supposed to be caught from behind, idiot~

Hidden Content

~What if i were to kill the one you love most? How far would you stray from what you just said? I can make you feel true pain~

Hidden Content

Originally posted by Substance Snake
    If they try to using talentless rap songs to market games its the end of my purchases in the gaming realm.ROCK FOREVER!!!
    Well, not all of it is talentless, just like death metal "kill your mother, kill your dog" crap like that can go right into the trash

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by casper
    Well, not all of it is talentless, just like death metal "kill your mother, kill your dog" crap like that can go right into the trash
    The song is "Kill Your Mother, Rape Your Dog" by Dying Fetus

And Creed boy up there shouldn't be talking about music that takes no talent to play...

Hip hop, rap, R&B..It can all suck my ****. **** that ****, I can produce better music with my *******.
    Of course this is going to turn into a battle of music. Personally I'd rather listen to country or ****ing opera than listen to rap. "Cap a niggah shoot some dope ridin on dubs" It's all the same. No talent ass clowns, try rappin about something other than shooting niggahs and 'da' 5-0 and drinkin' 40's.
    Oh, and death metal blows ass too. Just because we hate rap music doesn't mean we listen to death metal ****. Damn stereotypes
    Last edited by Cyclone; 03-31-2003 at 08:52 PM.

Originally posted by shrew king
    Having "The Name Of The Game" by The Crystal Method play in the intro to Splinter Cell was bad enough. I like DMX and all but that would be corny as hell having his song play in the background.
    Thats the thing. Its all about how you do it. Most Ps 2 owners that cant stand the Xbox were diging the Splinter Cell comercial. And of coarse Splinter Cell sold like crazy.

"X gone give it to you" is already used for a top 3 film

DMX has gone platnium 3 times while not selling out and becoming a puff daddy glamor rapper.

Acording to the post above EA is using that song. EA is the best company when it comes to marketing.

Thats a formula for success

For whoever stated that DMX selling games would kill Rock is an idiot. Its Rap tha got me back into rock. Glamor Rap and Glamor Rock had me just listening to Rap then Rap got too glamerous so I stuck with just southern rapers like Pastor Troy, Little John, Outcast, Fiend, etc. Southern Rapers Rock a lot so that bridged me to God smack, and SOTD. As Kid Rock once said. "You have to be able to Rap to make Rock music."

Kinda ironic how he says he is going to rock and roll 20 times in the song. And Cyc if you are going to bash stryotypes in one paragraph dont say rap is all about 40s and killing in the next. You arent far off but its an obvious contradiction. Even though I like thug music and Rockish Rap with niggaz talking sh*t less then 40% of Rap is thugery its pretty softcore now most now a days is about finding the right girl, quality herb, or a nice vehicle to drive.

My take on DMX he is great in concert and "They dont know" Is a great song, and most important he is my type of musician. He has the number 1 element and thats desire, oh and his lyrics are not the steryotype.
    Last edited by Bigwig; 03-31-2003 at 09:21 PM.

DMX is one of the best out in rap.

Originally posted by Cyclone
    Hip hop, rap, R&B..It can all suck my ****. **** that ****, I can produce better music with my *******.
    Of course this is going to turn into a battle of music. Personally I'd rather listen to country or ****ing opera than listen to rap. "Cap a niggah shoot some dope ridin on dubs" It's all the same. No talent ass clowns, try rappin about something other than shooting niggahs and 'da' 5-0 and drinkin' 40's.
    Oh, and death metal blows ass too. Just because we hate rap music doesn't mean we listen to death metal ****. Damn stereotypes
    No. but do me a favor, if your going to try and say something, don't show me the dam constellations with all your censored words, ok? I listen to rock, rap, jazz, blues, country rock, classical, and your mom screaming my name but when I say death metal...yea, I was really talkin to the one with the choir boys in his sig I'm just saying that most of the morons on here who make everything an I HATE RAP CRAP thread uses that as their backup, sorry if you don't fall in the norm, but after that post you did...you sure do. Nice try...now move on

Personally I'd rather listen to country or ****ing opera than listen to rap.
    Ohh, you did not diss opera. Opera and classical rock. I don't care much for ‘rap', but mostly because Im a white skinny boy from Atlantic Canada. Yahh me... heheh..
    I think creed is down right horrible. But enough of what I think.

Originally posted by LongBow
    Ohh, you did not diss opera. Opera and classical rock. I don't care much for ‘rap', but mostly because Im a white skinny boy from Atlantic Canada. Yahh me... heheh..
    I think creed is down right horrible. But enough of what I think.
    Creed is horrible and I'm using Opera as an example.
    Also my car was vandalized for having a bumper sticker that said "You can't spell Crap without Rap" on it. There is a good reason why I think rap and the entire hip-hop culture is dog ****. Let's all go out and cap some suckas and kill white people ;p Down with the man!

After seeing the movie Amadeus I got into Opera. Rap and Opera are very similar. Both have typical muscians with crazy life styles, bad language and contraversy. Rappers use Tritrons and Midis the conducter uses people with intraments(sp).

Creed is horrible and I'm using Opera as an example.
    Also my car was vandalized for having a bumper sticker that said "You can't spell Crap without Rap" on it. There is a good reason why I think rap and the entire hip-hop culture is dog ****. Let's all go out and cap some suckas and kill white people ;p Down with the man!
    Yea, that's all it's about Go out and get some sun...cuz that part about killing white people is some crap that was goin on ALONG time ago...go find me some stuff that says kill whitey, and I'll pull out some redneck song about how easy it is to have a N as your slave...come on now.....it's everyones taste, not my fault yours sucks.

Thread Information