Thread: I Think It's Time For Action Mods!

Default I Think It's Time For Action Mods!

xba used to be a very friendly place where u could get a daily doze of gaming news'info'screens and tips and also u could talk abut other thing in ur life and discuss it with the other addicts.no fights curses or lowlives were posting here but now the whole scenario semms to have changed.u see every one cursing the hell out of other addicts.there are still the members sho stand out but i guess the newbie are destructing xba so please look into this matter and make ur rules strict and solid.whoever tries to break them he should be outta xba.
    thnx for listening to me(if u do)
    an addict
    Proud Xbox Owner

aka DanieLudacris aka DL

Default Re: I Think It's Time For Action Mods!

Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER
    xba used to be a very friendly place where u could get a daily doze of gaming news'info'screens and tips and also u could talk abut other thing in ur life and discuss it with the other addicts.no fights curses or lowlives were posting here but now the whole scenario semms to have changed.u see every one cursing the hell out of other addicts.there are still the members sho stand out but i guess the newbie are destructing xba so please look into this matter and make ur rules strict and solid.whoever tries to break them he should be outta xba.
    thnx for listening to me(if u do)
    an addict
    Proud Xbox Owner
    I am up with this... C'mon mods wake up or finish work early! i hate it when a good site gets mutated like this..

Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'm for it.

yeah the sceans changing and not for the better . . . i agree action should be taken
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

It seems like every good thread starts with good posts but evolves into arguments and unrelated subjects which I (and I hope other members) dont really care about.

Ill admit it, I go off topic every now and then.

But for real, we just gotta ignore tools. Like today for example, Those 3 skinnys were annoying as hell [gamer23, computerG and Slapnutz].
    We should have never even replied to there dumb ass threads. THat way they might get a clue.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

lets all make a pac to ignore annoying people instead of flaming them and getting into fights increasing thier post counts.so are u with me or against me???

lets all make a pac to ignore annoying people instead of flaming them and getting into fights increasing thier post counts.so are u with me or against me???
    Aye!

JJaX bites into a big ass chicken leg

Wheres me Ale?

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX

Aye!

Wheres me Ale?
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man you crack me up!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I remember when XBA was like a maximum security prison ran by nuns...now its like a schoolyard filled with 2 year olds.

Originally posted by JJaX

Aye!

Wheres me Ale?
    Gives my boy a blunt and says:
    Come on man...can't we all just get along?

<SMACK> stop bogarting it fool!

As far as the forums go....it's summer time...and I'm happy to see all these new addicts aboard, but show some maturity. I try and only post when I feel like I'm gonna have an opinion that someone would like to hear (which isn't often ) but kids just post to see there sigs.

The man thread that got killed has to be the "Designated XXX post thread". Kids are using that as a chat room...Why, because they can. Not to say that you guys aren't doing a good job, because your doing a great job , but some kind of control should be placed in order.

Either that, or I will have to start using that ignore button on the spammers...but then again, what fun would that be?

Originally posted by casper

Gives my boy a blunt and says:
    Come on man...can't we all just get along?

<SMACK> stop bogarting it fool!

Sheeeeet
    {PuFF} to bad i just stopped {PuFF} smokin yesterday {PuFF}
    {PuFF}

Man this is some good ass Wee
    {PuFF}

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

aka DanieLudacris aka DL

Thumbs up

Agreedm you won't see nothin fro m me sir!

edit\\

isn't this XBA's first summer?
    Last edited by Spike Minoda; 06-19-2002 at 05:47 PM.

I agree, good idea proudXBOXowner. I'm for it. Some of these guys are out of control.
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

I pledge aliegence to XBA. And to the republic for which it stands, one site under god , indivisualble with liberty and justice for all!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

The Frew-its of the Devil

Cool

I guess I'm not here enough to have noticed things getting out of hand. Thats why its good to dominate your UBB surfing to a lurker status. Such things are never a bother for us.
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

Thread Information