Thread: Saved Games....

Default Saved Games....

just a quick question...

as some of you already know, my XboX recently crashed and i lost everything i had saved on it... well, i picked up my new one last night and bought a memory card along with it so i can save my games onto it... that way, if my XboX does crash again, i will still have my saved games...

i also restarted my Halo missions because i think the game looks empty without those cool shields next to every completed difficulty... which brings me to my question... does Halo automatically save to the harddrive? i couldn't seem to find an option as to where i can choose to save my games... in other words, is there a way to save Halo games onto the memory card??

any help is appreciated....

I don't know if you can do it automatically. But I believe that through the dashboard you can swap files between your mem card and the hd hassle-free.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Dre
    I don't know if you can do it automatically. But I believe that through the dashboard you can swap files between your mem card and the hd hassle-free.
    Correct. That's the only way to do it. It's just as easy though.

mucho appreciatio...
    don't know why i didn't think of that

hehehe...
    thanks again guys...

Default Re: Saved Games....

Originally posted by MOrgE
    just a quick question...
    as some of you already know, my XboX recently crashed and i lost everything i had saved on it... well, i picked up my new one last night and bought a memory card along with it so i can save my games onto it... that way, if my XboX does crash again, i will still have my saved games...
    It crashed and wiped your hard disk or it crashed and you couldn't get access to your hard disk? I'm thinking i might get one of those memory card now.

dude, if i were you, i'd get one for sure... better safe then sorry...

imagine waking up one morning and popping in Hunter in hopes of making it past the level that you were stuck on last night.... but all your hear is this weird clicking sound coming out of the XboX... and then ya notice that it doesn't even boot... and doesn't even load the main dashboard...

i cried man... i literally cried

I bought a memory card to be safe also. No problems so far... but the cards don't hold much at all. I can fit about 6 games on it, so I have to pick my favorites.

I won a memory card from this site like 2 months ago but still haven't recieved it. Hmmmm... I think I'll go email XBA staff and ask if everything's ok.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information