Thread: merchants in Morrowind

Default merchants in Morrowind

Is there any merchants that can afford some of the higher end items? The contents of my Balmora house could buy a small village.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

theres the Creeper in Caldera who has 5k, and i heard a mudcrab has 10k...but i have not verified that for myself yet...

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    theres the Creeper in Caldera who has 5k, and i heard a mudcrab has 10k...but i have not verified that for myself yet...
    I keep on forgetting to check that out as well.. supposedly the crab is drunk

I'll check it out first thing tonight and let you guys all know.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Where is the mud crab around? i did find the dude with the 5k made some nice cash offa him.

I think the mudcrap is somewhere on an island west of the Baal Fell ruins which is just west of Vivec.

A trick for all you guys if you haven't thought about it yet is that when you are selling to the creeper, go to your options menu and disable the auto-save when resting option. It saves alot of time if you do the "buy 5k, wait 24 hrs, rinse, lather and repeat" process.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Dre
    A trick for all you guys if you haven't thought about it yet is that when you are selling to the creeper, go to your options menu and disable the auto-save when resting option. It saves alot of time if you do the "buy 5k, wait 24 hrs, rinse, lather and repeat" process.

hehe i am such an idiot i never thought of doing that eheh and here i am waiting while it saves, which cuts into my playing time.

Originally posted by Shoua

hehe i am such an idiot i never thought of doing that eheh and here i am waiting while it saves, which cuts into my playing time.
    Its cool, I only realized yesterday that I could do it. I think I would have saved a good hour of time had I known about that option earlier. Oh well, I'm happy I helped at least one XBA buddy out!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Member on the run

That's exactly what I've been doing. The only thing is, I need to find that mudcrab and mark his area so I don't have to waste my time with Creeper. That 5000 is a pain to work around!

Thread Information