Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: outrageous delays is makeing the x-box suffer here

The thing is we shouldn't have to spend 100's of $$ buying and importing NTSC stuff. Doing that costs a bundle. I agree that XBOX is America's baby, cause europe doesn't get squat in terms of games. I'm dead sick of not seeing any new titles in the stores, which really turns me off the whole concept of owning an XBOX. In my opinion they've been damn slack getting PAL releases out. Knew I should've got a PS2...

Cyas,

Consider this: Until today, Nintendo hasn't shipped a new game for the GameCube in six months. At least, you don't own one of those.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

Let me tell you guys what I do. I am from bermuda like you all know and when I want some games I ask my cousin in Delware to buy them for me and send the games down by mail. All I have to do is give him the money. I love my cousin.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Its not Microsofts fault!!! Morrowind is being published by Bethasda(sp) so it controls the money and where to sell it. Micosoft cant do anything!!! But if mMicrosoft published it then it would be in the UK after a month. I went on the UK site and I found that UC, Brute Force etc, are comming to the UK after a month from the US release!

So ITAS NOT MICROSOFTS FAULT!! ITs the publishers!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

I know what your saying Faceoff508, I just think Microsoft should slap them around a bit, and tell them to get there heads out of their arses and release the games over here in the UK and stop this "we've sold that many games over here" it's annoying and it ain't called for we want games not stats

Over here I walk into stores to see if a new game has just been released and all I see is the same old games just sitting there gathering dust, the new ones like Agent Under Fire, SSX Tricky, Blood Omen 2, Spiderman are just PS2 titles and they don't look that much better on the XBOX

as u can see, i've made a few grungy already... BUT!! one thing that should be made absolutly clear is that this is the case on all consoles.....

gamecube wont get resi evil or eternal darkness till september either...

and FFX has only just been released for PS2 last month i thinks...

lets face it its sumthing with have had and always will hav to deal with, and its expensive to import anyway....... look on the bright side......... we can ignore twats like taranis who make twatish comments and well are just twats!!

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Hey, the UK is getting Enclave before the USA does, lets go cry about it!

Thread Information