Thread: morrowind

ghost lost in wolfenstein mother's Avatar

Default morrowind

okay so im glad to see that lot of people are getting into the whole rpg thing. but some of the questions that people post could simply be answered in the instruction book that the game came with. i know its longer than your regular game book but hey so is the game.
    if you acctually read the manual then youll find that your pretty much set to begin.

anyway, play on!!!!

Default Re: morrowind

Originally posted by mother
    okay so im glad to see that lot of people are getting into the whole rpg thing. but some of the questions that people post could simply be answered in the instruction book that the game came with. i know its longer than your regular game book but hey so is the game.
    if you acctually read the manual then youll find that your pretty much set to begin.

anyway, play on!!!!
    I agree with you... if ppl would RTFM this forum would only have half the threads it does now. But, then again, whats the point of being in a community if you can't ask q's and advice. I think I've answered identical questions at least 4-5 times to different people, but I don't really mind. At least, like you said, alot of people are getting into RPG's!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

RTFM...does the M stand for Manual or Map? Or both?

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    RTFM...does the M stand for Manual or Map? Or both?
    Actually, I guess it could be both in our case

An interesting thing that I just learnt is that each of the littles X's on the big map (paper one that came with game) represents a really cool quest.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

yeah, they mean treasure or something...

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    yeah, they mean treasure or something...
    Like the timeless adage "X marks the spot" or something

I'm going to have to do these quests and make a thread about the specific treasures I get.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

ghost lost in wolfenstein mother's Avatar

Default fyi

just so no one is confused i wasnt trying to be a punk about it. i was just trying to let everyone that if you read the manual then your experience in the game will be a more enjoyable one, heh kinda like studying. so yeah keep asking questions just prepair alittle. later.

wu

-- i havnet played halo online once, since i got my morrowind, damn there is life out side of halo!! i can see the light!

Originally posted by Dre

Actually, I guess it could be both in our case

An interesting thing that I just learnt is that each of the littles X's on the big map (paper one that came with game) represents a really cool quest.
    It's amazing how this site works. I was just scanning the map last night and noticed the little X's. I figured it had to do with a treasure or something, but I didn't have time to research it myself at the time. So I was going to ask, when lo and behold the answer was already here. Thanks much.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

Default Re: morrowind

Originally posted by mother

anyway, play on!!!!
    There is some stuff that isn't elaborated on in the manual though. Like what the hell is the difference between resting and healing when you push the black button?

Thread Information