Thread: Tony Hawk 2?

Alien Tony Hawk 2?

Hi,

does anyone know if Tony Hawk 2 is out on the xbox or will it be? I think that 2 kicks some seriosly good butt when compared to the third one (psone), my favourite game i have ever played it kept me alive for months!!!!!
    Pleeese get this game from god on the xbox!

Default Re: Tony Hawk 2?

Originally posted by latexdeath
    Hi,

does anyone know if Tony Hawk 2 is out on the xbox or will it be? I think that 2 kicks some seriosly good butt when compared to the third one (psone), my favourite game i have ever played it kept me alive for months!!!!!
    Pleeese get this game from god on the xbox!
    Theres an improved version of 2 on xbox called 2x. Check it out here:
    http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/p...p?Product_ID=9

[edit] Forgot to mention that this title is system-link compatible which means you can use xbconnect or gamespy to play against other people on the net all for the low price of nothing!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Talking excellent !

I didn't know about tony 2x, excellent news!! Oh, one thing. I know I must be bugging you guys and you're probably tinking im an idiot, but is this out in the states only? As I live in cold, barren scotland! Thats the hilly bit above england, you know -- "FREEEEEEEDOMMMMMMM" and all that........ I've never seen tony 2 x in the UK , maybe now I'll open my grass filled eyes when I'm in the shops!!!!

Thanks very much for the info you guys have given me so far, its nice to get knowledge from people rather than "well, my friend knows this guy that knows this girl who's ....." sort of stuff I get over here. No one seems to be into the x box around here (kirkcaldy, near fife) so I need all the correct info I can get!!!

Cheers

Benny latex

scotland eh?? I don't know if its out up there...

NOPE!! sorry it isnt out in UK and I don't think it ever will be.

http://www.xbox.com/uk/Games/catalog.htm

THPS3 is wicked fun anyway. Get it!

I believe we are only getting 3 and 4

Unfortunately there is no Tony Hawk 2x for Europe. Most unfortunate, cause I personally think 2 was a lot more fun then 3.
    "Have you ever played Zelda, and you're like, 'Man, that game would be cool if the guy I just talked to hadn't said all that crap about fairies and light?' What if they said something that was good? I mean, it's not like a whole new genre to make games that have depth and a story."

-- Tim Schafer --
    Hidden Content

Talking Tony 2

I take it you can "chip" an xbox so that it will play backups, play discs with different formats (SECAM, NTSC PAL) and all that? If I can do that then I can play U.S. games then eh? Can it be that simple??

And another question(yawn! and sorry!!) What are the online gaming rooms or whatever thay are over in the states like? As far as I am aware , the UK will get an online whatever it is in the summer (aye right!). Could someone explain what the online stuff is, and does it cost you guys anything more than a connection subscription to the net?

Default Re: Tony 2

Originally posted by latexdeath
    I take it you can "chip" an xbox so that it will play backups, play discs with different formats (SECAM, NTSC PAL) and all that? If I can do that then I can play U.S. games then eh? Can it be that simple??

And another question(yawn! and sorry!!) What are the online gaming rooms or whatever thay are over in the states like? As far as I am aware , the UK will get an online whatever it is in the summer (aye right!). Could someone explain what the online stuff is, and does it cost you guys anything more than a connection subscription to the net?
    Do you mean Xboxlive?
    if so the UK get it end of 2002...........
    go to xbox.com
    for more info

Tony Hawk 2x is only 20 american dollars at wal mart I'am already sick of 2 and 3 so I'll wait for the fourth one. Another thing that sucks about the second one is no soundtrack support or I would of bought it

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

Um, Tony Hawk 2x does support custom soundtracks...

I saw how tony hawk 2x was only $20 a couple weeks ago. I never like getting games like these because they have no replay value at all I think. Do you guys think this game does have replay value or not.

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

i do not think there is much replay value.. if u have played 1 and 2 already i do not think it will last u that long...

there are 5 extra added levels. and its a great game and only 20 dollars now. how can you go wrong now. andnow a lot of xbox games prices are down. i just noticed everywhere u go some games like oddworld are 30 bux and some of the other starrting line up titles are 40 and some newer games are even 40 without sales. So if you buy some games now that are kinda old you can get them cheap. To bad i already have most of the good xbox games that are cheap.

Alien Tonyhawk 2x

T.H 2x was the same price as T.H 3 in Canada, so i got the reicent tony hawk. I think its way better than tony hawk 1 & 2 together. I may get tony hawk 4 if it gets any better.

Tony hawk 3 is way better, i play it all the time beause it supports your own music!!
    Imperail $moxz

Thread Information