Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance

Default Thoughts on Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance

Tell me your thoughts about the new MK game, and what you hope it will include.

THE REAL BOSS

Its going to be awesome.

I hope it has tons of good fatalitys all the orginals and tons of new ones. Also hope it has animality,babality,hidden characthers and all the fun stuff that all the series included into one game.

Originally posted by TheMentorsXbox
    hidden characthers and all the fun stuff that all the series included into one game.
    Agree, hidden characters can make the game last longer and have more replaybability. Also, Tag Mode, Online Mode, System Link Mode are needed.
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

Registered User halocombat4ever's Avatar

i downloaded a movie for the game it was cool
    Hidden Content

prepare to die!!!!

Expect to be dissapointed cause this game will probably suck ass.

i think its going to be a dissapoint. you have to sit there and change fighting styles and that makes you have to remember even more button combinations. i think the changing style thing was a crappy idea. and its multi-platform which will affect it.

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    i think its going to be a dissapoint. you have to sit there and change fighting styles and that makes you have to remember even more button combinations. i think the changing style thing was a crappy idea. and its multi-platform which will affect it.
    who's say that you HAVE to change fighting styles, you can just use one or two for the match. I believe that this game will redeem the series.

I am going to wait for some reviews on this game before I really say! I think changing styles is a bad idea! I hope they get rid of babalities, friendships and ***alities! Being a multiplatform is going to suck, and so far the graphics are nothing to be in awe about theng feo (sp) looks way cooler! Plus it is going to be an exclusive.....but then again I will probably buy it because it is MK!

Smile

A shaggy like that sig.

Thumbs down Another MK

Mortal kombat is getting old, in fact it is dead now. I think its going to have alittle improvement but its still goin' SUCK.
    Imperail $moxz

Originally posted by Shaggy
    I am going to wait for some reviews on this game before I really say! I think changing styles is a bad idea! I hope they get rid of babalities, friendships and ***alities!
    Don't worry my friend, babalities and friendships won't be in Deadly Alliance, just good ol' fashion bloody fatalities...
    █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀ ███ █▀█ ▀█▀ █░█ █▀█ █▀▀
    ▀▀█ ░█░ █░█ █░█ █▀█ ░█░ █░█ ██▀ █▀▀
    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀

cool. what a bout brutalities?they have brutalities? if they dont have a lot of different types like babalities and animalalities then each character should have like 5 fatalities.

cool. what a bout brutalities?they have brutalities? if they dont have a lot of different types like babalities and animalalities then each character should have like 5 fatalities.
    I dunno; not too sure about brutalities and animalities in Deadly Alliance, but I'm pretty sure each character will at least have 4 different fatalities (bloodier than ever)...

Cheese.

cool. i hope they have some of the old ones. there are a couple fatalities id love to see remade. i hope they dont make any dumb ones tho like the one where jaxs foot comes down and kills you or the guy that has an arcade mortal combat fall on someone.

cool. i hope they have some of the old ones. there are a couple fatalities id love to see remade. i hope they dont make any dumb ones tho like the one where jaxs foot comes down and kills you or the guy that has an arcade mortal combat fall on someone.
    I agree, these new fatalities should be ones that make you week in the knees and all queesy. It should be just an all out gore fest.

Exclamation

Originally posted by Neo1

I agree, these new fatalities should be ones that make you week in the knees and all queesy. It should be just an all out gore fest.
    I agree; I want to see the sickest, bloodiest, goriest, most nauseating fatalities ever seen in a fighting game (Deadly Alliance is already looking bloodier than ever)...

Cheesehead.

i havent seen any screens of fatalities. anyone seen any? i dont think they released any and at e3 the build they had didnt feature fatalities.

i havent seen any screens of fatalities. anyone seen any? i dont think they released any and at e3 the build they had didnt feature fatalities.
    My theory is that they are going to wait until the very last minute before they unvail any fatalities whatsover.

Fatalities are what separates Mortal Kombat from all of the other fighting genre. If the want to rebuild this franchise then they want the fatalities to be a surprise and totally unexpected to the gaming world.

Originally posted by Neo1

My theory is that they are going to wait until the very last minute before they unvail any fatalities whatsover.

Fatalities are what separates Mortal Kombat from all of the other fighting genre. If the want to rebuild this franchise then they want the fatalities to be a surprise and totally unexpected to the gaming world.
    Agreed; Mortal Kombat is known for its fatalaties (like you said, that's what seperates MK from the rest of the fighting genre)...

Deadly Alliance and Soul Calibur II are gonna rule the fighting genre this holiday season!

Cheesehead.

i cant say it will be best wth tao feng and that other fighter comeing along. i think tao feng looks like the best of the fighters coming out this year.

Thread Information